that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.
kim4857 kim4857 31-35, F 11 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Religion

I guess it would translate to. "You are worth nothing and everything you succeed at is actually down to a God helping you out because you are worthless."

Best Answer

thats how i take it

Best Answer

Where did you find this verse, and in what kind of Bible? Don't buy into "Prosperity Preachers", as they are only interested in their own prosperity. If God wants us all wealthy, then why was Jesus poor and basically homeless?

Best Answer

As the second person of the Trinity, Jesus is as rich as God is rich. Indeed, our Lord owns everything and possesses all power, authority, sovereignty, glory, honor, and majesty

Best Answer

he was poor here on earth

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

I do not want wealth or power. Just a comfortable life. That is not asking too much and I will remember that.

Best Answer

For it is him that gives you the POWER to get wealth, that means you have free-will, the gift of all humans, you have the power to get wealth, always remember God. Thats what i think

Best Answer

I think every bible verse has a slightly different meaning to each person, but that is just part of its beauty. I take this one as meaning that each blessing in life is truly from god because he gave you the power to accomplish so much in this life.

Best Answer

It could be a directive from God.<br />
It could be that without God we are nothing and <br />
all that don't believe should commit suicide <br />
because they will never be accepted by Him?

Best Answer

Is is the the devil who gives you power to get wealth.

Best Answer