I know funny question =P But i've been told my BO smells like grapefruit. Exactly like it ...and I smelled one of my shirts arm pits (after a long walk in hot weather) and yeah it smells like graperfruit....Sooo what does yours smell like????
bean2p bean2p 41-45, F 29 Answers Aug 12, 2009

"Sunshine and farts, what the hell kinda question is that?!" - Stewie Griffen

Best Answer

flowers. it's like walking in feild of lavender and roses... and my farts smell like lilacs. my husband can verify this.

oopsies... was that too much information? LOL

Best Answer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........Thats a good question.......It smells really nasty....and it dont smeel like Grapefruit.... I think Grapefruit smells good....kisses and BO.....

Best Answer

dove i wash my arse daily.

Best Answer

i don't really know but it kind of smells sweet like honey or syurp i guess lol

Best Answer

OMG! Strange! Like Vanilla. BTW what kinda question is this?

Best Answer

I don't know. Nobody has ever said.

Best Answer

sweet and natural :-D

Best Answer

I smell sweet, but im guessing its my perfume... I will have to check with my husband. He betta give a good answer otherwise he'll get a wack!! hehehee

Best Answer

Sunshine on a cloudy day

Best Answer

I can't really describe my funk, but it doesn't really smell all that bad! It's kind of musky, but not that strong with a hint of sweet... can't place finger on it... I'll not shower for a day and see what people say then I'll get right back to you on that!

Best Answer

Like a port a potty at a biker rally

Best Answer

most people say it reeks(no particular odor has been mentioned as of yet)

i have very strong BO, and although i kind of like the smell sometimes, i agree that it can reek =P

Best Answer

My body odour smells like me, silly wabbit!

Best Answer

Alcohol. *drinks some more*

Best Answer

Kinda like milk gone bad. Its not strong though

Best Answer

monkeys and roses, but I usually wear deodorant so only the roses come through..lol..

Best Answer

Butterflies and pixie dust.

Best Answer

Boomin oxygen

Best Answer

Your momma.

Best Answer