If your boyfriend or girlfriend said to you "You mean the world to me" and "your the best"... what would you think they meant and how would you feel?
girlyt girlyt 36-40, F 16 Answers Nov 29, 2009

It means you are extremely important to them.....and the hold you in high esteem.....

Best Answer

it means you are their "everything" and they love you very much.

Best Answer

it means you need to lose some weight...

Best Answer

it means that you are their life, their everything.

Best Answer

It means that you are very important to that person beyond the measures of the world.

Best Answer

When I tell a special someone "you mean the world to me", it means that that person is one of the most important people in my life, that I care for that person more than anyone else, that I love that person unconditionally, that I appreciate that person in any way possible for one person to appreciate another.

Best Answer

lol, ignore the others, it means you're very close and dear to that person, I think it would make me feel great... I'd kill to hear that now :/

Best Answer

pretty obvious someone is making it clear they care or love you and you matter more than just someone they can take or leave without it making any difference. Interesting question:)

Best Answer

probably I'm horny :P

Best Answer

DONT LISSON TO CYNENT HES A LIER IT MEEN YOU GOT A HUG BADONKADONK. LOL

.

Best Answer

IT MEANS YOU'RE UGLY, AND THEY WANT SOME

Best Answer

"I love you, but I'm not in love with you." They can tell their mom she means the world to them.

Best Answer