My man seriously takes my breath away, I feel as though I need him to breathe for me. Love is awesome:)
laj8 laj8 46-50, F 10 Answers Oct 21, 2010

That someone needs a shower really badly.

Best Answer

A certain look from my lover. Gets me everytime and makes my tummy flip as well.<br />
Also when he kisses my forehead softly while his hand is on the small of my back, I kinda forget to breathe.<br />
But, CountSpatula - that's genius! ;)

Best Answer

collapsed lungs<br />
impromptu hospital stay

Best Answer

CountSpatula.... that's toooooooo funny.

Best Answer

This is a funny thing. I have had that happen to me only I was the one who took his breath away. Honestly, When he saw me he gasped for air. He had a huge smile on his face. Unfortunately he was and still is married. It made me feel good though. I am still looking for that certain someone.

Best Answer

It's that loved feeling that brings beauties from one heart to that loving man or husband ,family you care for. You fear not when in distance you're near to them in everything you do. That's your sound of my breathe taken away. Being strong and compassionate.

Best Answer

yes it can be seen as what countspatula said and also it can be seen as when my lover took me by surprised and kissed me softly for a long long and deep deep aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that I forgot my line and to breath ...and wanted it more ....

Best Answer