Ok so I have now had my cast on for almost 3 weeks. I have 1week and 4days until I get it off. What does your arm/hand look like when you get your cast off? I also have to go to physio after and I was wondering, does that hurt? Answers are greatly appreciated! :)
Linds13 Linds13 13-15, F 3 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Health

Well, it may be atrophied a bit from lack of use and the skin might be a bit flaky. Physical therapy can be painful, not terrible pain, more of discomfort, but it is necessary to fully rehab after an injury. I have had broken many bones over my lifetime and have had more than 1 cast.

Best Answer

Thanks so much! :) now i'm prepared! ;)

Best Answer

your arm will be fine after your cast comes off. it will look lighter in color from wearing it. as for the physio....it will have some cramping, but after it loosens up, your arm/hand will feel better and regain full use of it. :)

Best Answer

Thanks so much, i've never really had a cast. Just splints and tensor bands. :P :)

Best Answer

sounds like you have had your fair share of accidents and injuries. you must be athletic, or just clumsy. lol. hopefully athletic :)

Best Answer

Your skin will be scaly and if you are doing it right, physio will hurt.

Best Answer

Thank you, i'm worried, but not as much as before. :)

Best Answer