Do you have special ornaments which you\'ve treasured from years past? I have just one that I\'ve carried for 25 years. It is an anniversary gift to my Mum and Dad. Although I may have a tiny tree every year, this little monument means the world to me.....
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 10 Answers Dec 6, 2013 in WTK

My spirit has been destroyed.

Best Answer

Nooooo! Give me a HUG! PLEASE smile for me!

Best Answer

I have missed you while you have been gone. A hug and a smile for you, ALWAYS. ;)

Best Answer

Awww, sweetie....let me wrap you up in my arms...(sniff)

Best Answer

This will be the 20th year that I've not had a Christmas tree. With it just being me, there's no reason to have one. It's too much trouble to be bothered with, and Christmas doesn't mean much to me any longer.

Best Answer

OH DEAR! I hear ya! Exactly the same with me, risen....

Best Answer

Christmas has lost all its appeal to me. I always loved thanksgiving because it seemed so much less stressful but now with all this before dark Friday stuff and dark Friday stuff now that is going down hill too.

Best Answer

no tree, no ornament

Best Answer

We put up a real tree last year, we've had the ornament's since i was born :) This year they don't want a real tree, it seems to be to much of a hassle sometimes.

Best Answer

I understand. Sometimes the "fake" trees can be just as beautiful as the real ones....

Best Answer

Yea :) Though i tried to convince them that a real tree might be better, i lost the debate but either way at least there is a tree.

Best Answer

Its either not very big and has black woolly fake snow, or I just decorated my wife's poodle

Best Answer

Hahaha! How cute is THAT?!

Best Answer

its still in the cupboard

Best Answer

It looks like real tree but its not real tree since its a waste of tree also its just horrible to cut down a nice looking tree just to decorate for few freaking days....<_< think about nature peeps.....

NO special ornaments used 0.0

Best Answer

I understand and respect your opinion....Big HUGS!

Best Answer