Thetruthisbitter Thetruthisbitter 18-21, F 24 Answers Feb 4, 2013 in Community

I believe in America in the 1930s you might have called someone simple, a bit stupid, or dull witted a 'Daisy', in Britain '007' is an intelligent, resourceful spy. Since I am capable of both stupidity and intelligence, the irony of Daisy007 its a kind of an apt joke.

Best Answer

It's just a silly tribute to my beloved Russian Blue cat Nigel, who passed away a few years ago.

Best Answer

Birth name... Identity

Best Answer

It's just a song name from a doom metal band called Witch.

Best Answer

I'm "adrift"-in(g) at sea.

Best Answer

It is a type of horse transport trailer.

Best Answer

Pretty much what it says. Isn't it ironic... how things happen and play out.

Best Answer

Everlasting Silence.

Best Answer

CBRF3 = A 600cc super sport motorcycle built by Honda from 1995 to 1998. Top speed around 160mph, and blasts through the quarter mile in the low 11 second range. Comfortable to ride. Excellent handling. Lots of fun in the twisties.<br />
Rider = Me

Best Answer

my mentor is leo

Best Answer

I play far too much guild wars 2, and couldn't think of anything else. :P

Best Answer

Just what it sounds like

Best Answer

Hero Of The Damned.

Best Answer

It means that I love dolls, toys and cuddly things. I found a stuffed monkey in a banana toy yesterday, he's so cute. I named him Marty Mcnana.

Best Answer

It's tongue in cheek and the name of a song

Best Answer

That I am inchange!

Best Answer

it means my future career, because I'm going to make HulCAWmania CoMix, well it would be a difficult completion against Marvel & Daily Comic Universe, but i'll stick to being an independent comic artist first<br />
and also you'll find me in YT, just search my username, and you'll know what HulCAWmania means

Best Answer