redrosegarden redrosegarden 26-30, F 26 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Community

Since I'm both Colorblind with Dyslexia , Paschar Litterally Means " Vision "

Best Answer

I thought it would get me laid a long time ago, and now I just got used to it.

Best Answer

bugs are cute(tiny ones...large ones are scary)...many people have said that I am cute so I am cute. I used to sketch and now I click photographs and i dint do well in other subjects apart from art in school so that makes me creative...and I just put in the 'D' to make myself feel important.

Best Answer

EmberCD: Ember was a girl in college, that would let me wear her panties. She was also one of my partners in my first Fmf. Ember told our friend Sarah that I wore her panties, and Sarah wanted to see, and that lead to a fantastic afternoon. The CD part, stands for Cross Dresser!

Best Answer

It was going to be the name of my last child if he was a girl...now it's me defining the person I was meant to be...not the one the narcissit said I was..

Best Answer

nothing at all!

Best Answer

My sissy name is Jackie.

Best Answer

I am a girl....who works out

Best Answer

I want to be happy

Best Answer

I dont know.

Best Answer

It's the last name of Judas .

Best Answer

Really? Interesting.

Best Answer

Exactly as it says

Best Answer

my username is combo of an old nick name and the year that i graced this earth. i think that squirrel is more fitting, now, but i got the nick name at 16

Best Answer

Everlasting Silence.

Best Answer

Madhura means Sweet!

Best Answer

What iz the meaning of Dal makhani pl?

Best Answer

i am me

Best Answer