Yyyyep me too. oh well

Best Answer

Incoming: "**** you you *******!!!" You can guess that relationship didnt end too well.

Best Answer

Stools.

Best Answer

Stools?

Best Answer

LOL ... someone I did not know...long story. :P

Best Answer

ha! Man. I keep deleting comments.. Sorry person who got deleted!

Best Answer

Stools! Did I hear someone say Stools?! An ideal bowel movement is medium brown, the color of plain cardboard. It leaves the body easily with no straining or discomfort. It should have the consistency of toothpaste, and be approximately 4 to 8 inches long. Stool should enter the water smoothly and slowly fall once it reaches the water. There should be little gas or odor.

Best Answer

LOL @ you guys.

Best Answer

no big deal....it was just a lol. Anyways, how do you delete hit Flag?

Best Answer

oh duh nevermind ....see it. Now I know why that girl earlier was just deleting and deleting to be snarky (not you)

Best Answer

Haha sorry!

Best Answer

Oneluckydude: I still have the message on my phone...I haven't deleted it. I will write a story on it maybe before I go.

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

Thanks for BA :)

Best Answer

Bye watching kevin hart

Best Answer

I will ninja kick u in the back of the knees next time .

Best Answer

From my daughter, "U getting ur car fixed today?" Translation ~ Do I have to walk to school again tomorrow? LOL

Best Answer

You hold her down and I'll tattoo "Don't **** me, I forgot my pill" on her stomach. - to my friend about her slutty teenage sister.

Best Answer

Ok thanks.

Best Answer

Yes its blue....already in car. needs wiped down first though

Best Answer

I've been watching proposals all day. HAHAHA

Best Answer

incoming: ''hey I am in town want to meet'<br />
But I am not going to because I am dating someone now. yes its true, I dont agree with monogamy but I am loyal to it.

Best Answer

Are you concerned that you might upset me?

Best Answer

Lmao que?! Idk. I just don't wana be here.

Best Answer

love you

Best Answer