My best friend used to tell me I sound like a witch and my boyfriend tells me I sound like a dolphin. I sometimes use ultrasounds too - you see me laughing but hear nothing :)

Best Answer

When I laugh from the heart, I have a thunderous laughter. Unfortunately, I rarely laugh from the heart, most of the times I simply laugh at something (someone) mockingly. Then I sound like Muttley.

Best Answer

Oh yeah, forgot about that one.. I usually sound like Mutley when I'm trying too hard not to laugh. A mixture of Mutley and Jubberjaw...

Best Answer

In public, I have a controlled chuckle that people say sounds 'pretty' and 'ladylike'. I don't usually let go unless I'm with close friends, then I do this thing that's a cross between a moan and a howl---like something else entirely is going on. My friends tease me about it and often try to make me REALLY laugh.

Best Answer

same in public i giggle but when i am with my friends and family out comes the demented llama

Best Answer

Loud...Bwuh-hahahahahah!!..mixed with a variety of snorts & squeeks!!

Best Answer

like a squeaky giggle thing :o/

Best Answer

That's great that you sound like a demented llama! Laughing with people who snort, sound maniacal ( pronounced mainy- ackle) or like hyenas and various other animals, etc. make me laugh harder. Can't complain about that.

Best Answer

maniacal hyena

Best Answer

I giggle.

Best Answer

Generally hollow and sarcastic unless I am genuinely laughing. I hate my laugh though, so I don't laugh much.

Best Answer

I wish I laughed like a demented llama.

Best Answer

mine is more of a chuckle but your desc<x>ription of your laugh made me laugh.

Best Answer

My family and friends all say i have a big mouth when i laugh : they know when im genuinely laughing because i throw my head back and i laugh really really loud like the men in my family : I hang out with my boy cousins 2much cos we all laugh the same.

Best Answer

Sometimes i snort when i laugh too hard

Best Answer

I sound like a hyena

Best Answer

What's a hyena sound like?

Best Answer

Watch lion king...something like that.
I laugh breathing in and out that it sounds like a hyena

Best Answer

Like Sacha Baron in The Dictator.

Best Answer

That makes you the best person to be hanging out with...we'll all have fun because of you...ever heard of michael landon, look him up, there's audio of his laugh. He had almost as many friends as god...he was famous

Best Answer

Best Answer