The Shadow is the rejected and repressed aspects of yourself. It is the part of yourself that you do not want the world to see because it is ugly or unappealing. It symbolizes weakness, fear, or anger. In dreams, this figure is represented by a stalker, murderer, a bully, or pursuer. It can be a frightening figure or even a close friend or relative. Their appearance often makes you angry or leaves you scared. They force you to confront things that you don't want to see or hear. You must learn to accept the shadow aspect of yourself for its messages are often for your own good, even though it may not be immediately apparent.
nevenera1 nevenera1 41-45, F 5 Answers Nov 3, 2010

An anxiety-filled procrastinator, always behind on work with unending list of things to do, angry that work is not finished. It has no identifiable shape - it just lives inside my head.

Best Answer

My shadow is a superhero. I fight to the end and will never give up for what is right. Awake or asleep I am self.

Best Answer

A wolf that lives between this world and the next.

Best Answer