bv1986 bv1986 26-30, M 13 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

makes me weaker..its like a scar for a lifetime..although i move on and maybe even forget about it but it makes me more pessimistic day by day

Best Answer

Erm... unless it permacripples you so that you cannot recover (as in kills you), what doesn't kill you does in the end make you stronger. Cause next time arrives, you'll be stronger thanks to your memory of your previous encounter.

At least that's how I always interpreted it...

Best Answer

i am with someone who could kill me if i was not strong ebut i appreciate the fact that i have gotten stronger because of their tough love...

Best Answer

It can make u stronger but so much before it can heal and repair can lead to insanity.

Best Answer

That saying is only true for those with a very low threshold of pain - be it mentally or physically.

Best Answer

I tend to take that as meaning in emotional terms. If people keep putting you down, hurting your feelings, etc. and you survive it until you get to a time where you don't have that, then you have grown emotionally and am now emotionally stronger (which basically means that people's words can't hurt you as easily). the problem with that is that there's a difference in being emotionally strong and having a hard heart. a hard heart lets no feelings or intent in and just leaves everybody miserable.

Best Answer

It's a statement that is supposed to make you think positive

Best Answer

I had the flu..now I'm stronger!

Best Answer

breaking bones doesnt always kill you but makes you weaker ;)

Best Answer

It's more about emotional strength EP Link

Best Answer

What doesn't kill you makes you a paraplegic.

Best Answer