I asked him if he wanted to end things and he said that's not what he's saying. The next day he rang me and because I didn't sound happy he went off on one and hung up on me, I phoned him back and he said I just don't understand and that he has a lot going on job wise and I told him if he didn't know after 3 yrs of being with me that he wanted to be with me then he would never know and he said that's not right, he just lost it and told me to **** off back to my work mates and I have not heard from him since and that was 3 days ago. What should I do ? Assume its over or just give him the space and let him contact me. Things just don't seem to make sense when I gave him the option to end it he didn't and he has in the past. So that's why I'm confused.
Dolphinlady123 Dolphinlady123 41-45, F 19 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Move on!!!! He's an jerk! It takes him 3 yrs to figure out he's not sure he wants to be with you? Hold your head up high and meet someone who is sure they want to be with you.

Best Answer

Yes ^

Best Answer

break= I want s3x with someone else and you can stay on stand by till my fun is over.

Best Answer

Ya...that's how I read it too.

Best Answer

He lost his temper and told you to **** off? Make him eat those words by making him remember it for the rest of his life. Dump him.

Best Answer

Allow me to translate......I wanna wear another girl like a feedbag but you wait here and keep the house clean and the plants watered

Best Answer

I'd assume it's over, "**** off" is a pretty strong message.

Best Answer

It Probably means he wants to try for someone else but wants to Hang on to you in case it doesn't work out. If someone told me they needed a Break from me for a few weeks,I would give it to them for LIFE. :)

Best Answer

Listen to your gut feelings and move on. Stuff what he wants.

Best Answer

Ok my dear you are not going to like this but your fella is just not that into you! Doesn't mean you're not fantastic, just means he thinks he can say that and do whatever and that you will still be there when he comes around. Hmmmm?! If it were me I'd let him know if that's what he wants to do you will cut him loose and go about things without him. It might hurt or but girl you deserve to be cherished not begging. Wouldn't you agree?

Best Answer

We didn't get back together and yesterday he text me and I told him I need to move on and stop loving him etc , he doesn't understand why we can't stay friends and I have told him several times now over the last few months that he has moved on and he needs to let me do he same., not a heard anything since . Yes I agree I do deserve to be cherished as I'm a good person and stood by him for 3 yrs through everything he went through..

Best Answer

Yes you do deserve to be cherished! Good for you for standing up for yourself. As your heart heals be kind to yourself. In time, a great guy will be attracted to this "new", self respected girl!

Best Answer

First of all, show yourself some self respect. No one is allowed to treat you this way, verbally. Second of all, my bf after three years literally told me that he was not sure if he wanted us to stay together ( looks like three years is not enough) and said that if I wanted to break up, we could. He wanted just to be "on a break". But seriously, someone who gives you the option to get out of the relationship has second thoughts towards you and the whole involvement. I cant decide for you nor to advice you something, but in my case, since the door was left open for me, I got out. I met someone else shortly after and I dont regret it for not even a minute. Looking back at that situation when you love someone but that someone does not love you back the same amount or disregards your feelings...such a person does not deserve your attention and your time. Interestingly, now that I am with someone else, my ex is so insistent as he has never been. But everyone has a chance in life and he did not take it when offered. Well, this ship has sailed. Good luck and keep you head up!

Best Answer

He's shopping for a new piece but he wants to keep you in the wings in case it doesn't work out. Any lay beats no lay. He'll play the guilt game to keep you in line but dump you hard if the next one offers him something better. Old game, watched it play out a dozen or more times. Cut your losses and walk out and never look back.

Best Answer

In my experience, being told that they "needed a break" meant that they wanted to get out of the house and do what they wished and keep me dangling on a string. It ended up that she left me for one of our best friends.<br />
My suggestion is to move on.

Best Answer

He sounds like a charmer. He hasn't got the requisite spinal column or decency to tell you directly. Assume the relationship is over. The sooner you can accept that the sooner you can move on.

Best Answer

It's over, time to move on...what he did was a classic for guys to do when they want to break up and move on....You need to do the same, you deserve better.

Best Answer

move on...don't worry about him

Best Answer

you need to move on.if you wait on him and if he dosen't show up you will have anger at your self.dump him first.stick to it!!

Best Answer