It's great. I can get ****.

Best Answer

it ranges from "hate it" at times to "i dont care" the other times..but mostly i see myself as a human, coz iam a human first and i identify with my gender later...i dont think my gender has to determine my life experiences..coz how can something that has been given to you by default with no choice on your part be so immensely thought of and focused upon? that is why i see myself as a human first

Best Answer

I am a woman, and I love being one. As a girl growing up the responsibility to be good and enjoy your ideals and thoughts take a hard beating. Especially when you don't like being taken advantage off; or told that to be liked is to give yourself to others emotionally, or in the flesh. It hurts when you have ideals and preservations of you and body. In the long run; and the years pass. You will love yourself for holding on and living for yourself and not others. The only person that has to live with self is you. The past, and others will go with the wind. They will become memories and they will also become nonexistent in your life.

Best Answer

I like it.

Best Answer

Being a girl has its benefits. The only time I do not like being a girl is when I am on my menstrual cycle. There is pain and alot of it most of the time. But other than having my menstrual cycle, I love being a girl.

Best Answer

I like it.

Best Answer

It feels normal to me. For the most part I like it.

Best Answer

What part do u no like

Best Answer

I love it. I mouth off as I please and just stay dum. I now the bluejay are kool and the U S A is the top of the tops. Way far out.

Best Answer