amberfields12 amberfields12 18-21, F 8 Answers Mar 3, 2012

Means you have put out & they want to move on to the next one

Best Answer

It means he's changed his mind and is trying not to hurt you.

It happens. I remember a girl in college who I really, really liked... We were getting close... Not quite dating yet but spending lots of time together, meeting for lunch every day... I was SO falling for this girl! One day while we were talking she casually mentioned her 'boyfriend'. I was crushed.

Same thing. She changed her mind and was trying to be nice about it.

Best Answer

Yea but the guy im with now, the same guy who did this to me.. He kept like changing his mind all the time saying were just friends but hes hurt me so many times and made me cry so many times.But now hes showing care now and showing me he wants this to work but sometimes we do have our moments tho.

Best Answer

If he was "the one" you wouldn't be going through all this. Finding the right person is like finding a pair of shoes that fits. You'll spend way less time struggling.

Best Answer

If he's hurt you "so many times" then probably he isn't the one you should be dating or hanging with.

Best Answer

guys are not trustworthy!!

Best Answer

SOME! guys arent trustworthy, not all guys are the same.

Best Answer

no its not lame or a dumb answer, but thats ur opinion. Maybe one of these days you might be in this same exact situation and know what mean until then you can just say watever u want.

Best Answer

It means you put out, now get out.

Best Answer