pricalecia pricalecia 26-30 40 Answers May 26, 2009

I read that when a parent dreams about the death of their child, it's their psyche's way of dealing with current events in your child's life. Like when your child starts school for the first time or goes off to college, any important milestone. The death in the dream represents the end of an important era.. the death of babyhood as they become more independent from you and enter school for the first time. They go off to college and become an adult therefore making a big separation from you... thus a death of your parental duties. Make sense?

Best Answer

Yes it makes sense if the baby has already been born but does it mean the same thing if the parent is still pregnant?

Best Answer

This is very interesting topic, I like to make a serious statement, every day we are reading about the death of children more then we ever did before and a lot of parents are getting worried about this issue, you are afraid of losing your children to, so a lot of what your worried about is manifesting into your dreams, a lot of you do have repeated dreams, i would worry about them, but sometimes it could be cause from worrying and stress, dreams that runs like a story like a non stop picture show those a serious because those 9 out of 10s are true, the stop and go the braking up in between dream it's likely something else berried in your self conscious mind, so stop worring

Best Answer

I usually say dreams mean nothing, but I had dreams about my son dying and he did about two weeks later. Of course that doesn't mean that is your childs fate. you could be picking up something about your childs health that you cannot put your finger on.I pray that it is just a dream though.I wish that no one goes through what my family went through six months ago.I will pray for your childs health. God bless. that is my son pictured as my avatar. miss him.

Best Answer

sorry

Best Answer

I'm with you I did all so, and when I woke up i was crying in such a way i never did, i walked into his room and he was a sleep lying on his belly and when he died he was lying face down on his belly

Best Answer

sorry for your lost

Best Answer

Last night I had a dream I was driving in the rainn, y best friend was in the passenger seat, and my 2 year old daughter in the backseat. I turned a curve and sped up, and I knew as I sped up I was going to wreck. I remember feeling my tummy roll as we flew through the air, and the thud as we hit the ground. I remember my daughter laying in front of me, she wasn't dead, but she wasn't ok. I also a few months ago had a dream that I was driving a block from work, just me and my year old son, and we wrecked, and they found my son, but took a week to find me. It was weird. But I dream about my kids and wrecks but last nights dream scared me.

Best Answer

dream repeats, are very frighten, those dreams are warnings, you need to ask the angels to watch over your children and your self

Best Answer

Every night for the last two weeks I have had the same dream repeatedly thru out the night. The dream starts with me standing at a grave side service hold yellow flowers and crying uncontrollably. I know who is in the casket, it is my 8 year old son. Last night I finally got up the nerve to look into the casket. Seeing him laying there I wanted to die myself. In the dream I know who has killed my son, it was his father. I woke this Morning at 6:34 am crying and a scream stuck throat. I would lose my mind and be of no use to anyone if this dream came true.

Best Answer

you are repeating dreams that your son is all ready dead, not dieing , he is probably and old soul that came back one of your family members , and this is their second life

Best Answer

I am scared. I had a horrible dream lastnight that I cant let go of. We were driving down a gravel road and our truck stalled, and a murderer came up and put his gun to my 11 months old head and i begged him not to, then he instantly put his gun up to my 5 year old and shot him in the head.... reading some of the answers on here is freaking me out.

Best Answer

yes there are a lot of bad dreams here, your son or sons was being killed, death was deciding which one to choose, if your children are in good health then i wouldn't worry,

Best Answer

I had a dream my 6 year old son had luekemia and was in,the hospital dying. He make it till he was 7 and then he died.

Best Answer

dam you dreamed your child was ill with information such as that, then it's not your child, probably someone is dieing from that illness and you was channel to their information,

Best Answer

What does it mean when you dream about your child dying

Best Answer

read

Best Answer

My oldest son past 2 years ago last night I dream that he call me on my phone he sound anxious told me he need to tell me something he told me where he was so I went to meet him when I saw him I hug & kiss him I told him that I miss him and he said mom mom I need to tell you something and I woke up and now I'm trying to figure it out can you help me?

Best Answer

next time write it down and it will come to you, JUST ASK HIM , ask him i don't know what your telling me please show me,,and he will

Best Answer

It means that you care about your child's safety and are subconsciously worried about your child's well being.

Best Answer

i had a dream i was going across the side of a bridge in a netting kind of tunnel with my 2 boys , 3 years of age , as the bridge was cluttered and no way across. jay had slipped and fell through a hole in the net and i couldnt save him, i watched him fall and die! i climbed down to him and held him in my arms then i woke up crying , traumitised by the dream. does anybody know what this means it has me really confused .

Best Answer

death and dreams I'm pretty good with with so many experiences since i was a child, i hate it thoe, but i found it to be very useful, you need to watch it really, you dreamed off crossing bridges that is crossing over to another plane, slip and falling from the bridge, there are no slips and falling on the other side so may be your child will have a little accident some time down the road not even now no time soon just make sure he is careful how he plays

Best Answer

I dreamt that my daughter was murdered and I found the murderer I was hitting him and crying non stop asking why you did it, I was emotionally exhausted with pain and emptyness. I couldnt accept what had happened.

Best Answer

i was hoping i did run into to someone with this one, i'm passing on this one i'll get back to you later,, send me a message

Best Answer

I had a dream last night that a black cloud hand came out from the sky and grabbed my son and threw him up and he dropped to the grownd and all I could do is watch it happen I ran down grabbed him and hold him crying!!!! And then the weirdest thing he woke up I'm not sure wat it means or wat but if any body knows please let me know

Best Answer

lol lol you have a very active child, he is going to give you the what for, he is just like you your other half, they say you get what you deserve, well ...lol

Best Answer

I just had a dream my daughter died her cold skin felt so real I immediately grabbed her and moved her to my bed I don't know what this means but I am extremely scared !

Best Answer

she is not going to die, you was dreaming what was in your mind in the first place, you want to be comforted , and isn't nice to lye up next to your nice warm child :)

Best Answer

I dreamt that my son died of a head injury and unfortunately he died a year to the date later of a major head injury! With in that year I had more dreams that someone tried to kill him and that is how he died! I've searched the Internet for a meaning to this dream and can't find one! This site is about as close as I have got can anyone help?

Best Answer

head injuries are serious, he probably was going through a lot, change of behavior, couldn't focus they way he wanted to, do the things he loved to do, what did they find a cyst on his temple lobe, scare tissue, i'm sorry for your lost i know it was hard for you and even now that he is gone many blessings and many (((HUGS)))

Best Answer

but you said he was telling you someone done this to him, if this message came to you right after he passed some one probably did cause this to happen to him and he is letting you know just what happened

Best Answer

this is for you miisk go on ESP chat sign in they will help you

Best Answer

I feel it means that you are worried about something in your life that is a life or death choice and that it is shown that if the wrong choice is made then it could mean death and it is shown through someone you love (your child).

Best Answer

she said her son died from this injury all ready

Best Answer

I have this dream every night to the point where I was scared to go to sleep.. my dreams were my little boy fell out of out 3 story window and all I could do is watch, second on was house on fire and same again I couldn't do anything but watch and last on was the worse he drowned and I could see him but not reach him.. i got sent to a therapist who told me, that all mums have one of these dreams in there life time but it could be because something negative happened in your own childhood also if you feel a bit like you are failing as a parent..mine is because of my childhood. I've been told to sit 5 min be for bed to sit and tell my self I'm a GD mum and nothing is going to hurt my son.. still have these dreams but not as often.. these dreams got so bad I got diagnosed with depresshen.. if it gets to the point where mine did tell your doctor. They really helped me. My son is only 1

Best Answer

i'll come back someone is sending me a chat, that falling off of high places is a warning sigh to , ask your angels to help you to sleep with out the dream, become the hero in your dream you know we can change what we dream about and make them change and make the dream turn in another direction

Best Answer

I just now had a dreamt my 5 year old baby girl was missing at first. I was screaming, and crying and asking just about anyone for help in finding my babygirl. I was putting up flyers calling just about anyone telling them to keep an eye out. And i recieved a phone call on my cell while I was handing out flyersand they say my oldest (7 yr old) was walking home from school with her bff Stephanie. So I run to her and before I can talk to her she looks at me and smiles and I ask her wheres sissy and she looks baack and points and says mommy a big dog was bitting her and she continue to walk home with Stephanie. I run to where she pointed and there was a blue tarp laying on the side of the sidewalk and under it I can see my baby girls blue lifeless face under it and her body was covered. At that point I woke up and i litterally could not breath and my eyes were teary. Omg I never ever want to have this sort of dream ever my life is nothing but sadness, pain and abuse. When my girls were born they opened up a new brighter and happy life for me. And to only dream that let alone imagine it. Is one of the most terrifying feelings i have ever felt.

Best Answer

I can't answer that I just woke up with real tears in my eyes thinking my 20 year old daughter died but the strangest thing about the dream is that I had a baby girl at the sametime had the baby at home put my dead daughter and my new baby in the car and went to the hospital it really scares me and I just don't get it if someone could tell me what that could mean? I don't know I haven't talked to her in two days maybe that's it but where dose the new baby come in

Best Answer

I had a dream tonight that i was playing with my nine-year-old son and my 18-year old daughter at the top of what appeared to be a high rise condo, we were on what appeared to be the 10th floor, i playfully flung my son towards her and told her to catch him, she didn't. he proceeded to slide down all ten floors on steel..i walked over by where he stopped and notice that his body was limp and he was bleeding from the mouth.. I woke up so hurt as if i had really done something so horrific..i would never fling my son across flights of steps! what does this dream mean!!

Best Answer

I had a dream the other night that I found my daughter dead! I found her body and held her in my arms! My dream started out that my boyfriend and his brother and I with my child went to florida to see my family. A bad storm was coming. The news showed 24 tornados in the area. and all 24 tornados will combine and met as one big tornado. It hit my parents house. My whole family was gone. When the sun came out it was my boyfriend, his brother, my father and I alive. We could not fine anyone. When we finally found the house the fire department lead us to where the bodies were. Under blue tarps I found my daughter life less gone. holding her doll. My mom was on the the floor dead with my sisters, aunts, and cousins. My father said everything was going to be ok, but my boyfriend and I just could not let go of my daughter. His brother was in tears sitting on a curb. When I finally work up I was out of breath, I screamed, and my boyfriend held me tight and i cried for hours. I checked on my daughter to make sure she was ok, in the house, breathing, and sleeping. I didnt wake her but i held her! This is the 3rd time I had had a dream of finding her dead. What does this all mean?

Best Answer