I\'d very much like to hear from the gentlemen of EP? Anything goes!!?! I\'m asking about pet peeves & wild in a good way!
Shewolfiie69 Shewolfiie69 36-40, F 8 Answers Jan 19 in Community

BAD she says i never told her things when i know i have and she wont back down and admit she is wrong. GOOD she is so good in bed and sexy she stands naked in front of me running her hands over her body and playing with herself what can a man do with such a woman

Best Answer

What about things you dislike ( personality wise)

Best Answer

cant fault her there i am a lucky man to have her

Best Answer

Women who humiliate, or dominate me. Actually they work both ways, a turn on and a turn off.

Best Answer

Humans in general drive me crazy and I cannot wait until aliens come and obliterate the likes of us.

Best Answer

short dress up to the azz and when a man looks they try to pull it down.if they care for a man not to look at their draws just take them off

Best Answer

The dress is not meant for YOU to look at. Sometimes it rides up and is uncomfortable.

Best Answer

that's find with me I don't have problems looking

Best Answer

Obviously I can't group all women, but it drives me crazy my wife can't think long term or has to financial sense. Plus I feel you should't go to bed mad and then withhold love.

Best Answer

a slight smile ignites me....I 'll find a way to hint back and wink or smile back... if she is alone ... I 'm all in ... I will do anything to get close to her... then its spoiling time ...whatever she wants she's got ...giving me access to her breasts drives me wild with passion ... I cant get enough wet kissing and lobe licking , neck kissing ,,, just raw passion and hands on ..if her hand goes close to my penis I am already melting in her arms ... :_ and if she has green eyes and red hair ... I am all hers ... I am the Robin Hood for Maid Marion

Best Answer