Update: Heroin is the answer. Keep an eye on your children, heroin use is on the rise in this country and it is a horrible drug. It is very easy to hide, that is until they become full blown addicts and the damage has already been done. Dont give them the benifit of the doubt, search thier rooms carefully, and often!
doucmenow doucmenow 46-50, M 10 Answers Dec 25, 2011

most drugs can get people like that depending on how much they do, how long they have been on it in one go (if they have been up for days then sleep deprivation alone can cause that) also drugs can affect people in different ways. Any of them can cause mild to severe hallucinations and obsessive behaviours.

Lack of sleep due to being high can cause temper issues, withdrawl/'come down' and the high of most drugs can cause people to snap at the tiniest thing. Heard that coke is the worst for tempers though.

Wouls be easier to try to guess ones that couldnt cause those problems and even then they could be cut with stuff that could.

Whatever is going on I hope it all works out ok in the end

Take care

Best Answer

I was hoping I could narrow down the list a little bit.
Thanks!

Best Answer

appetite and sleep levels could be a better way to narrow it down slightly. Sorry its a hard guessing game to do

Best Answer

I am thinking maybe oxycontin.

Best Answer

one word. METH. thats it.

Best Answer

I have read somewhere that meth can do that. I've seen pictures of some of the people that had that happen to them, and they'd really messed up their faces trying to scratch at something imaginary.

Best Answer

Marshmallows.

Best Answer

that would be meth, my dear. and i wouldnt recommend it because youd b another annoying meth addict preventing me from checking the value of my metrocard at the subway station!

Best Answer

I'm not asking for my self. I am happy just being an old pot head!

Best Answer

A very bad one.

Best Answer