PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 13 Answers Oct 20, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

trying to explain the position I am in

Best Answer

Shivering a bit as I wait for the room to warm and checking out a new day on EP. That's about all right now. Going to go for breakfast in just a bit. [:{)

Best Answer

wishing You know who was online,,, and ready to chat!!!

Best Answer

After this answer I'm off to light the grill, get the sweetpotato wrapped in foil and on the grill, cut up some onions and sautee them and some mushrooms in butter, then toss that steak on the grill until it's just under medium and then enjoy my breakfast : )<br />
Catch ya later!!!

Best Answer

answering questions with a killer head ache while i wait for some one important to get on

Best Answer

It's sweatshirting saturday! I've been to zumba, I've fetched great things to eat and I'm showered and head to toe in cosy fresh sweatshirting and have several fims and recorded TV backlog to work through. I've been running around like a loon for a couple of months and today feels like a mini holiday! Yay!

Best Answer

why ??? Don't tell me you gonna come over here hmmm???<br />
well am relaxing on my bed now with my lapONtop..LoL<br />
Now don't ask me what am wearing sweetie?

Best Answer

Sitting on my butt and thinking of shower

Best Answer

uuumm nothing on EP obviously

Best Answer