BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 15 Answers Jul 9 in Health

None. Some men are just pigs. As a guy----the rest of the clean--civilized ones of us--hate it that other dudes are pigs as much as anyone. We have to use that bathroom too after they walk out.

Best Answer

nothing ya think it would be easy to aim that thing. haha it sure finds its way into other places pretty straight but i just call it lazy to me sloppy with aim

Best Answer

sometimes it comes out in weird ways, not always straight. But most of it is just dumb guys who don't have their moms holding their ****.

Best Answer

none

Best Answer

No affect

Best Answer

Lighting has nothing to do with it. I can intentionally miss, even with my eyes closed!

Best Answer

I think it has little to do with it in most cases. You could shine a spotlight in the middle of the toilet and they'd still splatter. Maybe if someone invented a game where they could rack up points for hitting a bulls eye in the center of the toilet they'd finally hit it.

Best Answer

Damn, you ran into the "gang that couldn't shoot straight"

Best Answer

I gave up aiming.... So I settle down sitting to avoid a mess

Best Answer

no effect

Best Answer

Little

Best Answer

They think they are light sabres .. Zoooom

Best Answer

Nothing they are just screwy.

Best Answer