coffee filters when you go camping

Best Answer

We use them to shine up my husband's Harley Davidson motorcycle.

Best Answer

When my sister was a baby, a cloth diaper was her 'pacifier' because it was all she would take... Once she got really sick and wouldn't take a bottle, so my mom soaked her diaper in milk because it was the only way to get her to eat...

Best Answer

I used cloth diapers when my I had babies. They made great dust rags. Not interesting but the only thing I can remember ...lol : )

Best Answer

I didn't use cloth nappies on my son but I had bought some in any case. I used them as "chuck" cloths when I was burping him, cleaning up spills, getting things out of the oven (cos it was the closest thing to me at the time lol), i used to put one underneath my son in his pram as a sort of blanket thing.

Best Answer

dust rags/rags for cleaning. I elarned it from my mom and grandma. I don't have diapers now of course, but they used my old cloth diapers and I would use them to clean too if around. They also used an old ribbed sleeveless tank top from when I was a kid.

Best Answer

honestly, they were used to absorb human excrement. the only place they should be is the garbage. i wouldn't even use them if i were to have children.

Best Answer

hi

Best Answer

WIPING UP MESSESE

Best Answer

Aww! :) <3

Best Answer