same thing they did to sen.Karry to discredit him
newman360 newman360 61-65 4 Answers Apr 16, 2012

You are either a complete moron, or on one of the many govt relief programs and afraid of loosing your meal ticket

Best Answer

you read what I said never studder

Best Answer

have a good day

Best Answer

"Loosing"??

Best Answer

When they see the Boss taking many extravagant vacations and wasting taxpayer money hand over fist the Idea that they can do what ever they want at taxpayer expense kinda trickles down to the minions, and you get shiet like the GSA blowout and secret service hookers. Doesn't matter if your a Republican or a Democrat if you pay taxes then your paying for it.

Best Answer

Care to fact check on how much time the sainted George W. Bush took off? I'll make it easy for you--a lot more time than President Obama has.
"Now, watch this putt...."

Best Answer

Bush is not in office, 0bama is, the GSA and Secret Service fiascoes happened on 0bamb's watch, you can't lay that on Bush.

Best Answer

wow, your one of those people....I guess in your eyes Obama can do no wrong and everything is honky dorie...And for your information it wasn't the republicans who caused the problem down there..."His" people just didn't want to pay for the sex they received(it is legal there)....And 2nd: The republicans don't have to do anything to dis-credit Obama, he is doing a pretty good job all by himself...Maybe if he was a true leader then we wouldn't still be having all the issues we have now.....<br />
I'm a Independent so both parties suck at doing their job

Best Answer

that was a republican set up and you dam well know it.don't take a very bright person to figure that.so if your not a republican what thats got to do with you butt wipe.and all the sh-t that was flung at the man you dam well know it. he can do no wrong. he can't do his job with people as your self always nipping at hes heels.hes not the best we had but the best we got dam sight better than freaking Bush the commie

Best Answer

no sense talking with someone with such a closed mind...good luck with that

Best Answer

talk to my azz my head is bussy.Oh by the way bite me

Best Answer

Until you grow up and can discuss like the adults without the childish behavior I suggest you go sit in the corner

Best Answer

Nobody has to discredit your boy, he's doing a better job of doing that his own evil azz, in fact that's the only thing he showed any competence in doing!

Best Answer