Depression

Best Answer

Agreed, no one likes being in a crappy mood.

Best Answer

A crappy mood is one thing. A stretch of time in physical and emotional pain is excruciating ...

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

Loneliness if that counts as an emotion.

Best Answer

Good one :) It sucks to feel lonely.

Best Answer

fear

Best Answer

Yes, another good one.

Best Answer

Hate.

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

Anxiety

Best Answer

Anger. Not just irritation or a little angry, but being really, really angry. That is just the absolute worst.

Best Answer

Fear, anxiety.

Best Answer

Jealousy.

Best Answer

the feeling i get when i think my boyfriend is going to dump me. luckily not at the moment but when i do get the feeling, there is no worse feeling

Best Answer

insecurity .. is that an emotion? see how insecure i can be? i dont like it at all.

Best Answer

I hate feeling angry, it's addictive, gives me a false sense of power and can cause me to make poor choices.

Best Answer

Anger. After I express it, I'm embarrassed and emotionally drained.

Best Answer

Other people emotions because they cannot control it like I can , Mainly the ones that blow things out of porportion and they want to fight their so called Friends

Best Answer

Lol! Yeah, I can't stand when others let their emotions get out of control and take it out on other people who did nothing to them.

Best Answer

it's a tie between depression & hate

Best Answer

I think I have quite a lot of emotion I dislike. >>

Best Answer

I see FAAAARRRRR too many people controlled by their fears.

Best Answer