1970s. It was very clear that everybody was on drugs.

Best Answer

haaha I agree :-) thanks

Best Answer

'20s. The men looked dapper and the women were flappers.

Best Answer

B.C. - Adam and Eve - figleaf only

Best Answer

Men and women went over the top with wigs and pufed sleeves and curley collers in the 1500's. It must have taken hours to get dressed. The clothes weren't practical but they weree unique !

Best Answer

1970's. I can hardly remember then. But, it is funny to think pretemive people actually dressed like that at one time.

Best Answer

I like the clothing that ancient Egyptians wore, particularly the wealthy. When they did wear clothes that is.

Best Answer

I love Jane Austen's England, cir 1803, called the Regency period because the old king was nuts so his son, the Prince Regent, acted as king. <br />
Anyway, they wore long, slender dresses with empire waists made of silk, very simple in many ways. They dressed them up with a little lace and really low bodices! Also were known for taking a wet cloth and dampening the skirts so they'd be a little clingy and racy, silk being thin enough to see through in the right light. I love the soft colors and the way the dresses make you look graceful when you walk.<br />
Their coats only went to the empire waist of the dress instead of down below the hips so it looked really cool all the time.

Best Answer

late 60's early 70's

Best Answer

The days when knsghts wore metal armour. I've always wondered how they took a whiz.

Best Answer

The mid fifties to mid sixties of the twentieth century.

Best Answer