Why?
Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 76 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Quizzes

I'll take the 70's any day of the week and twice on Sundays

Best Answer

Anything before 2000s.

Best Answer

so true!

Best Answer

60's...sex, drugs and rock and roll....plus they gave us a war to play with....

Best Answer

I had the most fun in the eighties, but I love the idea of the 60's.

Best Answer

I vote for the 80s

Best Answer

60's segregation still exists, 70's exploitation of women as sex ob<x>jects begins, 80's aids and drugs, 90's were cooler than the other decades

Best Answer

The 80's is my favorite decade...the music, culture, and clothes of course...remember garbage pail kids, scratch and sniff stickers, hot pink clothes and legwarmers..oh here I go again. ....

Best Answer

The 60's and the early 70's, why....counter culture!

Best Answer

80's cause i was a teenager and things were just better

Best Answer

same here

Best Answer

The 60's without a doubt

Best Answer

Well, I wasn't even born yet in the 60's. I like the 80's the best out of the choices, very fond memories! The 70's was great too, I love the songs from that time period as well.

Best Answer

90's because I grew up in the 90's its what I know

Best Answer

I was a kid in the 1970's and life did seem simpler. The thing I liked was the Cold War was going strong so everything had significant meaning. The Bobby Fischer chess match would have no significance today but in the early 1970's it was huge because he beat the Soviet champion.

Best Answer

Probably the 1970s. The violence of the 60's was over, but the sexual freedom and drugs were still around, and they were acceptable - much more liberal time. Plus it was before Reagan, when things went to **** and stayed that way.

Best Answer

The 80's rocked ~ fashion took a great turn ~ Music for everyone ~ Everyone was proud!!

Best Answer

i like the 85 music was the bomb, and the 90"S is the old school, cris cross, addidas, big hair. good old times.

Best Answer

The 60's and 70's, I remember being in high school and it was bay city rollers fans verses sky hooks fans.The fans of bay city rollers war something tartan to show their support.Going to the beach,surf boards on the roof of the sandman panel vans with fleetwood mac,beachboys,blasting in the back full of us kids,it was'nt e legal to ride in the back of the vans then,back open and cruising.Or at the other end of music,sitting in a room,smoking pot,chilling to led zepplin,pink floid, or the war of the worlds.What a great erea.And last but not least the disco erea,donna summers,ect,rock on.

Best Answer

I wouldn't have traded growing up in the 80's for anything!

Best Answer

80's

Best Answer

Pluses and minus to each, the late 60s and early 70s had the best music. The 60s has some bad bad things happen, Kent state, the killings of Bobby Kennedy, JFK and Martin L King. In the 70s we had gas crises, Nixon took US off the gold standard and Carter was disaster. Economically the 80s was the best run into the 90s and the 90s looked good on paper but it was all wither doing nothing in some regards such as terrorism and in others letting Goldman Sachs and Citi bank take over the government and changing all the banking laws which lead to the economic disasters of the 2000s. I guess if I had to live one decade again it would be the 70s.

Best Answer

I think you may be overanalyzing the question

Best Answer