EPArsineh EPArsineh 26-30, F 100 Answers Oct 7, 2010

Well to an extent joining EP has been a wonderful experience.It has co incided with my freedom from 5 long years of depression,and has got me back to writing again.I am not an avid writer on EP having only thus far posted around 100 stories however when I do post an experience it is true,honest and from the heart.Ina way the E xperience Project has given me back my confidence for allowing me to express myself,warts and all as I am.I have made so many wonderful friends here who amaze me with their generous nature quite frequently I feel so humbled by what they have written.<br />
I have always been a leader in my career,I do not follow like sheep do as I am somewhat of a maverick,I stand for justice,peace and wellbeing for all and once again Experience Project has allowed me to expand my horizons and seek new opportunities.So you see,I am saying Experience Project has changed my life since I happened across it one day.Keep me in mind should you need any further assistance on a voluntary basis,I owe so much to this site for unlocking the key and allowing the darkness turn to light.

Best Answer

About 14 years ago, I was diagnosed with a life threatening illness. It made me stringer in the sense that everythin was urgent in my life. As a single mother without family, I knew that I had to work hard to make sure that my children would be able to exist without me. I also knew that I had to stay well, so that they did not have to exist without me.<br />
However, those two concepts seemed to collide with each other. If I took care of myself then I lacked in financial preparation and if I took care of the financial preparation, I neglected my health. I ended up chosing the road to financial preparation because my children still needed to eat, they needed education, a home andthey needed a safe, happy environment. <br />
And, no matter what anyone says, you must have money to make these things happen if you are a single mother all alone. So, for 14 years I worked 2 and 3 jobs in the motion picture industry. I worked 1 job to pay the bills, another job to pay for childcare and a thrid job to clothe the girls. Los Angeles is a very expensive place to live and I could not move without knowing if I'd have a job in a new location.<br />
Finally, after 14 years and neglecting my health, I could not go on any longer. I ended up having a brain seizure and in a coma for a month. After coming back to life, I had to stop working. However, after a total of 25 years worth of work, I was able to draw a good amount off my social security allowing me to then concentrate on my health.<br />
My daughters are now older, they are the best daughters in the world, they are good girls full of moral values and a love for God, life and me. One thing that I learned from all of this was that my sense of urgency prepared me for my true purpose. Because, while in my coma it simply seemed as if I were having a conversation with God. I could here people speaking to me, but it seemed as if I were so captivated by the conversation, that I could not turn away from it.<br />
Especially since I was one of those people that always asked what my purpose in life was. And it was as if God had to shut me down, mind and body in order to talk to me and to let me know what my purpose was. After it was all said and done, it was as if I came back with an understanding as to what my purpose in life is. And everything that has happened to me has prepared me to fulfill that purpose.<br />
Becoming a mother at the age of 15, being raped, stabbed and shot and then left for dead, even experiencing homelessness and now facing my illness after 14 years has molded me into a strong woman who finally realized that I had so much to share with other women and teen girls. All of this recently allowed me to start a personal stylist business in addition to a non profit organization where I teach young ladies how to start their own businesses to allow them self sufficiency.<br />
All of the aforementioned events have made me cry and sometimes made me want to die, but by the Grace of God who kept me and spoke

Best Answer

The run in with the Green Orb, has really changed me, but really knowing without a shadow of a doubt no matter what anyone tells you, we are Not in control of our own destinies we are and will remain vulnerable to what ever is next be it good or bad your only here for the ride changes can be made but when it comes to the big stuff the higher power is in control, whatever that higher power may be.

Best Answer

comming clean from crystal meth has made me into a person i never would had imagined in a million years of being. Yes I still have issues but all around i am a better person than what I have started out. It opened the doors for people who really cared about me and showed me true friendship. For that I am so greatful.

Best Answer

Letting go, and finally living like I could die at any moment. This involved telling people exactly how I felt... it's been liberating and empowering.

Best Answer

Being a military brat, we moved every two to three years, so my life was never "normal". But because of this life, I spent my early informative years (from second through fourth grades) in Berlin, Germany. We got there just after they had built the wall and I grew up in world where communism, the drive for freedom was so great it sometimes got people killed, and the Cold War were daily events. We lived with a suitcase packed with clothes at all times just in case Berlin was invaded, we could leave in a hurry. Spies (both KGB and East German) were arrested right in our building. Our apartment and telephone were bugged, probably by East German, Russian, West German, and even US intelligence agencies.<br />
That experience changed me for life, in fact I didn't know this wasn't normal for the average American. But the single most extraordinary event that changed me was when I woke up one morning in November 1989, turned on the coffee pot, turned on the TV for the morning news and saw people standing on the wall in front of the Brandenburg Gate. The wall in Berlin was being torn down! Imagine, although I'm not ancient, to see a whole system of government, a way of life for millions, begin and end in your life time. I was overwhelmed! And being that I lived in Austin, Texas, at the time, in a world with no internet (yes, it did not exist then), and I didn't know anyone who had even been to Berlin, I had no one to share these amazing feelings with. No one could understand what it really meant. In fact, when I talked to others about it, they hardly had a clue where Berlin was and few even had an idea what the wall meant!

Best Answer

Moving to Scotland from America changed my life. I quite literallly picked up and left my entire life behind to start a new one. I had no friends or family; only my husband and my in-laws in a country I had only visited for several weeks at a time. To say I was slightlly culture shocked would be an understatement. <br />
I felt terribly alone when I first arrived and at times I still do, but it has taught me self-reliance. I found out who I was, and what I was made of. Though it has been a really rocky road at times, I wouldn't trade it for the world. Scotland is a truly beautiful place to live and not a day goes by when I don't feel grateful for the opportunity to live here.

Best Answer

It was many events that in the end I classify as one...my depression got the best of me, I hit rock bottom hard and did the things I never said I would. Getting clean and back on my feet changed me, my mind set, my goals, everything in my life. It opened my eyes to a whole new life. So my event was me letting my depression break me and over coming it and putting me on my new path of starting my life on becoming someone amazing and successful.

Best Answer

too many things that no one should have to go through..But..all those things made me into the person I am today..and, I am pretty happy with who I am.*smile*

Best Answer

My acceptance of what Is.

Best Answer

When my Dad Got on Drugs, my Mom Took My Brother, Dog, and I from California to Pennsylvania. I was Three or Four, and I don't Remember Much, but I Wonder if I would have Gone through Different Better or Worse **** Staying there. I Wonder What it would have been like to have Two more Brothers and a Nephew Right Now.. But I havn't had Contact with them Since I Left 10/11 Years ago, So I Know this is my Life and I can't Change my Past. I can Only Deal with it.

Best Answer

High School especially changed a lot of things for me. Whatever innocence or naivity I had left about life and myself was pretty much torn down in high school. That being said though, it's made me who I am today, and I feel happy with who I am - I'm me and no one else. EP has also helped for me as a type of outlet, something that I've been really needing recently.

Best Answer

Being sent into a combat Zone, Twice and surviving.

Best Answer

Q&A Home > Culture > Jokes & Riddles<br />
Circle Q's | My Q's | My A's | Ask Question<br />
The expiration of this question has been extended.<br />
Motto of this story? A German American Yahoo Answers Pal Who Looks Very Like This Comic Book Amazon May Join EP<br />
Asked By: ShyButCreativeSexyGuy 1 minute ago, 3 days left to answer.<br />
.. to discipline zer delegates en route to zer Dummycrat Convention ..<br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRg5Nmb4h4A&feature=BFa&list=PLE43111EF8696A528<br />
She'll have a VERY inventive name if she DOES join EP<br />
You haff bin varned, schweinhund ..<br />
LOL [edit details]

Best Answer

A lot of things have changed me; some for the better, others for the worse. My father was an alcoholic before I was born and still is. Because of that I ended up becoming the second adult and parent to my brother two months before my third birthday when he was born. My mom was working back then and I ended up raising myself as well seeing as my father would drink until he passed out and if my brother and I were hungry he would give us a piece of gum and ignore us. He also has a horrid temper that's made worse by his drinking so for years he beat us. I remember it getting to the point that I was literally screaming and he's even gone as far as picking my brother up by the throat. When I was four the migraines started and they were happening daily. My health deteriorated since then and now I'm fifteen, starving to death, wracked with chronic physical pain so bad I've been cut and burned without noticing and we still don't know why. Back when I was four or five we moved and the guys in the neighborhood started beating me as well. I finally snapped one day and beat the guys back and people left me alone after that though my dad just gradually stopped hitting me without a confrontation. When I was fourteen I pissed him off and I seriously thought he was going to kill me. Luckily my mom was able to calm him down before he got to my room but I was waiting with a knife. There's so much hatred there that if he ever laid a hand on me I'd strike back ten fold. Because of all that I don't take **** from anyone and I no longer fear anything. I see no reason to fear things and thus I've become quite reckless. I'm persistant and stubborn now and at times I can be cold hearted. There are a lot of other things that occurred in my lifetime that have influenced different parts of me, but those are a few of the most prominent events.

Best Answer

The actual tragedy that tumultuously changed my life, was the death of my first son. Surviving a series of near-death incidents during my pregnancy, and many attempts from the father to kill me, I had always wondered why God would take back such a precious and much needed gift from me, at the worst period of my life trying to escape the emotional torment. My little angel was merely 13months old, tragically lost in a drowning while at his father's house, in his care...having no pool cover or net on it. When I tried to pursue a case of negligence against the psycho, he installed a safety cover on the morning of the funeral,which conradicted my truth. He didn't stop there, and over a period of 4years, he had tormented me, taunted me...Getting people to call me with stories about my son being at a school, hospital, etc. He turned all my friends against me, poisoning their minds and persuasively made all believe that I was crazy, a paranoid schizophrenic with a distorted reality and fantasy existence. All because he had in fact successfully claimed a large sum of insurance paid out for my son's "accidental death fund", with absolutely no conscience whatsoever. To this day, I cannot trust any man, or reciprocate to anyone's emotions except that of my second son, who miraculously came into my life 2years ago, while i was on a sure path of self-destruction and mutilation.<br />
I hope that for once in my cynical life, I am wrong and will indeed meet or experience the possibility of a real gentleman, upstanding, respectful and truthfully loyal, faithful and sincere. <br />
Thus far, my instincts were always right...and every single time, I end up retributing myself for being quite a good judge of character all along, but foolishly believing there is indeed a better side to those I've stupidly gotten involved with (against my better judgements,and knowledge of the fatal hurt to follow)

Best Answer

All the events that have happed in my life, both good and bad, have changed me. They have shaped me into who I am today. These events, added to the events happening now and will happen will change me even more,, for all of my tomorrows. I do not think that I could look at on day or event in my whole life and say because of this I am who I am. My life has been ganged, and shaped as I have move throughout it. I am me because of all of my life. plan to use these events to guide me towards a brighter future.

Best Answer

At the age of 16, I performed this chorepoem at a regional theatre competition. Preparation was grueling as my partner and I immersed ourselves into the characters. We became the #6 high school acting duo in the state of Texas as a result. (LOL and we felt robbed at the time!) I'd always figured this story would be made into a movie. Good one, Tyler Perry. Good one.

Best Answer

Leaving my husband to be on my own made me realize how much I really did care for him. Now we're back together stronger than ever. He's my life partner and soul mate.

Best Answer

I wouldn't exactly call this an event... But music.

Best Answer