Questionator Questionator 26-30 172 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

Six months ago I finally accepted myself as transgender and started living as the woman I was always meant to be. I have come out to my friends and family and have never been happier in my life

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Your courage is commendable. Stand proud :)

Best Answer

Always proud and tall in high heels, giggle. Thank you

Best Answer

It's always a beautiful thing if you just be yourself. Congrats!!!

Best Answer

Thank you most sincerely

Best Answer

When I won the $100 million dollar lottery...<br />
...But then I woke up...

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

The day that i stop trying too impress every one around me and was just me

Best Answer

wow...
nice...
you are so young
to have figured this out...
you are well on your way
to living an authentic life...
joyinthejourney, clg

Best Answer

i need 2 learn you how 2 talk gooder

Best Answer

I need to try that

Best Answer

That was sweet...Made me smile

Best Answer

20 years ago I met my best friend. Thou we've never been lovers she is the person who makes me the happiest. So I'd have to say meeting her was it.

Best Answer

The day<br />
when i was 17 years old...<br />
feeling lost, scared, and<br />
living very destructive lifestyle...<br />
called out to God<br />
said if you are real<br />
SAVE me...cuz i am dying...<br />
and He came down in my mess and slowly <br />
began to reveal His Love for me...<br />
the beginning of a life long<br />
pursuit of "the truth"<br />
joyinthejourney, clg

Best Answer

That was like the day I found The Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Best Answer

This is the best I've read since I been on here...GOD&amp;JESUS is so real!Jesus is the best thing that happen to me in my life&amp;always will be;)

Best Answer

I've been married three times, gave it up about a decade ago and decided that sort of love didn't exist. Then I ran into a guy I grew up with, the quiet funny one and it was not like getting hit by a ton of bricks. It's as easy as breathing - joy, laughter, confiding and quiet, my best friend and tender lover all in the same person. Love is real, it's out there, and THIS is how it feels. I never knew.

Best Answer

The happiest day of my life would be in 2007, in april i gave my dad a kidney. He really needed one bad and i matched.

Best Answer

when I accepted Christ into my life I got baptized and filled with the holy ghost best day if my life and I have never been happier!!!!

Best Answer

Amen!

Best Answer

The birth of my son.

Best Answer

I spent 8 months in a locked psychiatric hospital with a hundred other people. The day I got out I was pretty happy.

Best Answer

OMG....
i cannot even imagine.....
8 mos.?????
couple days was enuf for me....
so glad you are back...
you doin okay?
joyinthejourney, clg

Best Answer

Yes, I'm doing better, thanks. I live by myself in a studio apartment, I drive my own car, take online classes and work part-time as a janitor. I still have severe symptoms but I take my medication and do the best I can. Good luck to you whatever you're doing.

Best Answer

Laying in bed with her I said " If you put your arm around me, it'll save my life." And she did :)

Best Answer

Best answer here.

Best Answer

thanks!

Best Answer

Learning about who God and Jesus is! GOING to church! Me searching for my savior and him revealing himself to me....THATS THE BEST THANG IN LIFE,I COULD WIN A MILLION DOLLARS AND THAT STILL WOULDNT TOP THAT:-)

Best Answer

The day i realized i was no longer in hell. All the worries and fears were finally gone

Best Answer

accepting the lord jesus christ as my savior. As soon as i felt the holy spirit, i was completely changed! ive never been more happier in my life. Im more peaceful, loving and forgiving toward others! I wish everyone the best, even the people i use to hate. God bless all of yall. Yall deserve peace, love and happiness! GO TO JESUS!!

Best Answer

i had my first dog at 15.

Best Answer

Giving birth to my beautiful daughter

Best Answer

KIssing my newborn son on his head ....

Best Answer

Finding out I was pregnant with my daughter.

Best Answer

The day I killed my entir...I MEAN...The day that my family passed away....of completely natural causes...regardless of what any inquest said....damn coroners, think they know everything...

Best Answer

When my dad came to my graduation. I've never felt happier then I did when I saw how proud he was of me. :)

Best Answer