floatingintheocean floatingintheocean 26-30, F 8 Answers Aug 29, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

The realization that people in so-called authority didn't care what I thought so why take any notice or care about what they think, about me or anyone else.

Best Answer

Love this,its so true :)

Best Answer

When I was growing up I thought others were more knowledgable than me,that they had found some secret I was still unaware of.The older I got,the more I realised the opposite was true.

Best Answer

Sooner or later, you realize that you have to be true to yourself, and what other people think just doesn't seem that important any more. If they have a problem with that, tough; you weren't put on this earth to please them, no matter how self important they may think they are.

Best Answer

just too many people being stupid in the world. so i just don't give a crap anymore. i'm me, and that's it

Best Answer

when I was a teenager alot the guys in the neighborhood wanted to sleep with me but i wouldn't give them the time and day. Even if i just kiss a guy on the lips everyone in neighborhood said i slept around and i didn't actually didn't until i was 18. I just act like they were stupid and pay no attention to the stories

Best Answer

There are brief moments in my life when I have cared, to a point, but for the majority I didn't. Usually what breaks me of the caring is when I realize that it doesn't really matter.

Best Answer

The moment I started noticing strange resemblance in my ideas, color choices, weekend plans, vacations , dressing style, smiling styles.............( That's what other people around me started doing...they started copying me & ensured me that they have no other living role model left ;) lol)

It made me more severe in my approach and today I am who I am...........

Best Answer