I also disagree but then I am old fashioned.

Best Answer

its too much work for them i guess. most guys just wanna hook up with me and thats it. sucks for me but that's the type i seem to attract. maybe there's guys who still date out there, but none of them ever come my way, thats for sure.

Best Answer

Seems they Want sex to see if your good enough to buy them dinner, before there other 3 bfs text them.

Best Answer

I know. Now it's all these categories... chillin, hangin out, hooking up... who knows which end is up?

Best Answer

i met my husband on the internet

Best Answer

I have a lot of lady friends who I see when we like to,what we do could be described as dating and we have a good time.I enjoy longer term friends but a one time thing is ok

Best Answer

Lol its 2011 well 2012 and nobody does that anymore everythings online lol and you would just do that online through messeges and if you really liked the person than you could have a actual date

Best Answer