Ilikegum Ilikegum 26-30, M 4 Answers Jun 27 in Dating & Relationships

We just want to be real--it's not a competition. All shapes are beautiful if dressed appropriately. But the main thing is health. There are naturally thin, like myself and those who will stay curvy. To see whats good, check out the weight/height/fr<x>ame chart. It shows were each of us belongs.

Best Answer

I think people should embrace their healthiness. Being too thin= unhealthy. Being too big= unhealthy. I figure if you're somewhere in the middle be it in either direction, girls should embrace themselves for being in a healthy range.

Best Answer

As a guy, I have to lift a lot and eat more food than I want to eat (and I have a big appitite) just to stay in the lower end of the normal weight range. For some reason ppl like me don't register on most Americans' radar.

Best Answer

You mean anorexia?

Best Answer

No, just slim. Like this: http://www.skinnygirlwaist.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/skinnygirlwaist2.jpg . This looks so beautiful.

Best Answer

what do you mean? More info plz

Best Answer

So many girls today are embracing being heavier, calling themselves curvy, when they are actually round, and rejecting gorgeous, lithe frames as "not real" or something along those lines.

Best Answer