And the tightest jeans. And the lowest shirts.
Mustlovecats Mustlovecats 13-15, F 26 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Youth

Um...wrong? Like murder is wrong? Or like 2 +2 = 5 is wrong?

Best Answer

Some should. Its like badly packaged meat. Mind you on others it looks good, and I like seeing it.

Best Answer

I'm guessing the Tea Party has your vote then . . .

Best Answer

i don't wear skimpy, tight, short outfits all the time, but when i do i do it because i can. I am not overweight and my boyfriend likes it.

Best Answer

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!

Best Answer

its wrong for you to not mind your own business. Dont judge!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Wrong is a value judgment. In church, dressing that way is inappropriate...on the beach, it's commonplace, for example. Otherwise, don't like it, don't look. If you want to live someplace where women's dress is regulated (because I'm guessing you're not talking about men here) try the Middle East.

Best Answer

Oh no, we must express ourselves. Dressing skimpily shows..erm..well..that we..express..WOMEN'S LIBERATION..and uh..yeah, damn men for trying to keep women down!

Best Answer

I lost 3 inches off my waist by stuffing my azz in these shorts that look painted on. thank you weight watchers

Best Answer

It's not wrong, but after a certain age, and on many bodies, they just look silly.

The worst is fat guys in tight short sleeved polo shirts. Gawd . . . my eyes! my eyes!.

But, for modesty, stylishness, and sexy almost any woman in a little black dress is my favorite.

Best Answer

Not wrong in my world.

Best Answer

At first it was about relbellion against tradtion. Then it just kind abecame that our culture said go for the *****. THe "blonde" girls whose only future is men with money ain exchange for sex. SO basicly acceptable prostitiuion. Now it seems like if you want a man its about how well can we show off our body?

I am a guy. I hate women wearing it. But its hard not to notice. Its not that i even like to. Just the culuture just decided if i wasnt eyeballing every pair of breasts i was a outcast. Ill claw my way out of this **** hole somehow.

Best Answer

WOW, you would hate it here.....being nude at the sandbar, or on the boat or fishing or whatever is no big deal. We have clothing optional bars and it just isn't a big deal

Best Answer

It depends on age, one's size, culture of where you are at, obviously gender, event that you are at, and climate. I think modesty is in tact. It is the selection of appropriate apparel that is in question.

Best Answer

Maybe not wrong but in deeply bad taste when the shape is not right or the occasion appropriate.

Best Answer

hi 5's, i think they are going for wind resistance?.. ;)

Best Answer

I totally agree, tight shirts an shorts are pointless, I neva wear them, I much prefer goin nude, I always have an grew up bein nude with my friends around me who I've known since I was 4 an my mums 100% behind me. me my mum an our friends go to nudist resorts in Wales, Dorset, and in Portugal an I neva have to wear tight shirts or shorts cause everyone fine with me bein nude so yeah, totally agree <3

Best Answer