Gemzaayy Gemzaayy 26-30, F 11 Answers Jan 29, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Great article regarding daddy issues that explain it far better than I ever could.<br />
http://madamenoire.com/187969/papa-pains-signs-you-may-have-daddy-issues/

Best Answer

Thankyou *clicks*

Best Answer

YAY thats not me lol

Best Answer

YAY!!

Best Answer

Lack of self respect in general. When a man sees a woman taking a partner when they seem they could do a lot better they make the assumption of daddy issues at times. The concept has a foot in reality because parents demonstrate or fail to demonstrate proper self respect to their children.

Best Answer

Thanks :-)

Best Answer

when a child is in love with there farther in a wrong way.

Best Answer

Im safe then i hate the b astard

Best Answer

Best Answer

i think my mommy has daddy issues... *sigh*

Best Answer

When a young lady finds herself in need of reasurance and comfort, they (some) look for an older male to fill in for their daddy. <br />
It's okay sweetie, come sit on my lap and let daddy caress your troubles away,,,,see, that's how it works.

Best Answer

Thankyou

Best Answer

When a woman screams out, "Oh! Daddy!" at the moment of climax?

Best Answer

LOL that would be awky...

Best Answer

It is. Definitely a b0ner killer.

Best Answer

The reason that 50 yo guys like me get to sleep with young girls like you<br />
the search for daddy approval

Best Answer

Not me ya dont :-)

Best Answer

Issues with your daddy...

Best Answer

I hate his guts does that count? :O

Best Answer

Really ?:/

Best Answer

trying to find me time in between the girls basketball, softball, volleyball games and the boys soccer, ba<x>seball, and basketball gamesa and practices. Then there is taekwon do and school functions, upkeep to the house laundry dishes takin out the garbage. Keepin the cars fueled up, and scoopin the dog poop and changing the cat box and its still only tuesday. What are issues oh then dinner and lunches and breakfast. Then i get to go to work too

Best Answer

You need to identify the difference between a "DAD" and a "DADDY" at first. Then you need to figure out why a "DADDY" can't be a "DAD" at the same time. Finally you need to find your "DAD" and ask him what a DADDY is. If you don't have a DAD then I bet you have a DADDY or need one. If a DADDY needs a BABY then that's a different story. Got DAD?

Best Answer

Im sorry I dont understand that

Best Answer