i read what it does on the bottle but i didnt understand it, my joints have been really messed up, ive even had two hip surgeries and a knee surgery, i dont drink sodas anymore, gave that up almost 4 yrs ago, ive been upping my d's to make my joints stronger so they stop cracking and someone suggested upping my magnesium levels too, i heard magnesium might stop spasms but i dont understand what else it does, what are the benefits of taking a magnesium supplement? what else can i take to stop all the cracking and popping, extra vit d alone has helped a lot, ive been doing that almost a month, i just started upping my magnesium levels, i cant eat a lot cause im only 4ft5 so i have to use supplements to raise my levels, ive noticed a big difference after raising my d levels and wondered what would happen when i raise my magnesium levels. anything else i can take to stop all this cracking and popping for good? didnt realize i wasnt getting enough vitamins
lederman lederman 51-55, F 3 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Health

I don't know. I take glucosamine and chondriotin and never have a problem....until last week when I twisted my knee and now I am in some pain. I know that will go away as soon as it heals. I have never tried the magnesium..

This is the info I have been able to find.... it seems to have the most clearly stated facts.

http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Magnesium-HealthProfessional/

Best Answer

magnesium regulates distribution of other vitamins and assists with energy production... Not joint pain specifically.

Best Answer

Epson Salts is seriously the best enema around.

Best Answer

Is there magnesium in Epsom Salts?

Best Answer

It is a dissovable granule form of magnesium.
I dilute 4 tablespoons in hot water.
DO NOT take it if you are going out.
Be careful if using it the first time.

Best Answer