DragonKillerman DragonKillerman 18-21, M 9 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Hobbies

Being open minded just means putting yourself in someone else's shoes and realizing that the world does not revolve around one person or concept.

Best Answer

Simply having the ability to view some one elses pespective as your own.<br />
Put yourself in some one elses shoes.<br />
In a sence being able to see the glass half full and half empty at the same time.<br />
Since every single thing , thought or construct can be viewed in a near endless amount of ways. Its a very important thing to master as human beying.

Best Answer

To me being open minded is having the ability to look at something new and consider it a possibility. In many ways I am very open-minded, but in some areas I am so closed and don't even know how to be open-minded. For example, When it comes to someone talking about their beliefs, I want to understand how and why they see things this way. I don't feel judgements just a willingness to understand their point of view. But when it comes to abuse and torture and why someone came to be that way, no matter how I try to be open-minded and understand what drove someone to that level, Judgement and indignation rise up in me and I cannot be ob<x>jective. In that I am very closed-minded.

Best Answer

IIf a person is willing to consider new information then they are opened minded. <br />
But sadly sometimes it means that a person is open to any and all ideas good and bad.

Best Answer

being willing to see things for yourself. being willing to hear others out.

Best Answer

"open minded" as far as I can tell is code left leaning hippie types use to describe themselves.

Best Answer

To me, it means that I realize that I don't know everything and am willing to adjust my ideas accordingly, as I learn and grow.<br />
It doesn't mean that I accept everything that everyone sends my way. I live for my heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, first and foremost.

Best Answer