"403 Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request." I got it while I was repeatedly trying to access a... um... rather disreputable website. I understand from the message that the website was forbidden to me. Why? Why does it say 'You don't have permission to access on this server'? What 'server' does it mean? I was using my home computer which is not connected with any server that I know of. What is 'Error Document'?
cameronr cameronr 18-21, F 8 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in WTK

It means you cant do it its forbidden

Best Answer

It means you've gone over your **** Limit.

Best Answer

it could mean that you need to furnish a password and have the correct cookie on your computer be making the request from the correct IP address or its not available for public access

Best Answer

You have to be a host or be invited by the host to get on the site. What site was/is it? I may be able to help. You can pm me if you don't want it public.

Best Answer

shite internet provider. i used to delete cookies and search history, make google find a fresh connection.. ;)

Best Answer