dawgger dawgger 31-35, M 35 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Mine came from a poem I wrote a long time ago...and obviously people love it because I've gone to sites to create usernames and it's already taken. Way for people to be original -_-

Best Answer

Nice to know a poet in here!

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

what do you think it means?

Best Answer

I'm asking you!

Best Answer

lol well i'm telling you!

Best Answer

Your last name's Petrova, you were born 1992...

Best Answer

how do you know thats my last name ? it may or may not be. and yeah i was born in 1992=)

Best Answer

Ummm...Kayla Petrova sounds good to the ear! Or, you've got something to do with vampires:P

Best Answer

ahhhh!! LOL! yes ! teheh =D but i wanna change my last name to that. and how did you know?

Best Answer

Know which?:)

Best Answer

about the vampires. how did u know =D

Best Answer

Let's say I guessed right :P

Best Answer

hmmm lol =)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

it means blackbelt - and the year i created my ep account

Best Answer

Its My name :)

Best Answer

Hi Barkha! It's nice meeting you!

Best Answer

Same here :) by the way is that a dagger from Prince Of persia ? :P

Best Answer

I am Timothy and I wear silky knickers.

Best Answer

Lots of men on EP like wearing women's silky knickers.

Best Answer

Men love the silky feeling that girls have always liked.
We have seen sense .

Best Answer

My user name is my 2nd christian name.However it is not spelled as I have done it.<br />
Its a very old Irish name and I believe it comes from Co Cork. There is a famous Cork song about it.Apparently it a P...take .<br />
Anyway he was supposed to be a saint [ u know..St Bob, St Bono And St Louis of the everybody is lovely ] but the romans removed his head. Its a pity the romans never came here! Theres a few more want removing! Anyway, I digress, Sure isnt it a grand name and Im proud of it but dont mention Cork! I dont half write some sh..!<br />
If Im keeping u awake, let me know! Thats a grand question! Bye.

Best Answer

Two things I love and write.

Best Answer

Take a guess ;)<br />
What might be the meaning behind yours?

Best Answer

Gotcha!! Mine's simple too, guess?

Best Answer

You like doing it doggie style? I sure do, giggle

Best Answer

This would be my guess as well ;-)

Best Answer

Oh yes! Why not?

Best Answer

Great minds think alike :)

Best Answer

*winks*

Best Answer

It is a lovely place in Scotland. My mother was born there and she loved it so much that she gave it to me as a middle name.

Best Answer

Like!!

Best Answer

That im a Hello Kitty Fanboy<br />
Fanboy - Boy(male)<br />
I'm an Obsessed fan(a male fan) of Hello Kitty<br />
and i'm straight

Best Answer

Nuttin', kinda sorta. It is my middle name, which I never use. The "t" on the end was a typo, but the "53" was my birth year.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

An alien investigation

Best Answer

It means nothing it is an American Actresses name to keep me totally annon.

Best Answer

A front? Is the pic you?

Best Answer

The picture is me as I am better looking and younger than Jane Seymour.

Best Answer

I looked closer at your profile, your face is awesome! Too bad, I could not look at your album.

Best Answer

See, everyone said I'd come to no good, and mostly, they were right. Things were especially dark those long years ago when I wandered, truly lost, from shadow to shadow, and even Pearly believed them. The only real light in my life was the Grateful Dead, that whole scene being so much more than just a band, or tie-dyed shirts. Robert Hunter, one of the great poets of our age, wrote a song he called "Wharf Rat". So i borrowed his poetry, and became the wharf rat, right down to the burgundy wine. My friends all called me Wharfie, and I was the wharf rat before those other guys floated their first yellow balloon but it wasn't a big deal because hardly anybody got confused. Now the Dead have passed, but their light still travels the golden roads of ten million souls, and I'm still Wharfie and I still haven't come to much good, not much at all, but ya know? In a small way I did find my own song, and the forest would be quiet indeed if only the best birds sang so I add a few notes on occasion.

Best Answer

Awesome!! According to me, you're the best:)

Best Answer

It's just me :)

Best Answer

'indie' is short for independent. As in, music and film.

Best Answer

It means "let us pick up where we left off".

Best Answer

Pure and innocent.... Free to do what is right...

Best Answer

It means I am Pinkman4's woman. I used to be 3monthcoma for an experience I once had

Best Answer

Was 3month for someone else too?

Best Answer

No, these are the only names I have used and I won't be changing anymore as Joey has asked me to be his wife

Best Answer

Gawd!!! He beat me to it!!

Best Answer

Thank you sweetie, you're cute, giggle

Best Answer

*winks*

Best Answer

Guess.

Best Answer

You got rod that's all sick and unwell?

Best Answer

Hint: Honestly it is not a sexual euphemism. Unless not adhering to any set of religious beliefs is sexual.

Best Answer

K you don't get it. It's not completely clear though, so I don't blame you. It's a derivative of the word agnostic.

Best Answer