I'm a college student so I don't have access for the news channel for details, I have read several articles but they weren't really specific? What exactly is going on and why?
WildPaperButterflies WildPaperButterflies 18-21, F 17 Answers Apr 7, 2011

I am beginning to think that the republicans (especially the old ones) have lost their cotton picking minds.

Best Answer

Celebrity Death Match: Republicans vs Democrats, it's sad, it's hillarious....

Best Answer

The American government lost sight of what their main function is to the American people. Like any job they are suppose to secure, protect, and handle the funds like a business. It has nothing to do with being a party, but once in office their job should be for the people (mass) not for the elite. The people whether republican, democrat, or independent have allowed them to play party lines. In some many ways we are also at fault for what they have been doing for years. It has come to this that they are telling us that our voices are not important unless, you fund them, are above the seven person who control this country, or they just don't care about the majority of the people that don't fall in that catergory. It's power they have it and the rest of the 93% don't matter. It's just my picture of the status in who has the money and who doesn't.

Best Answer

Greed from our politicians and miscommunication from our houses

Best Answer

loeiRHYWIUERkeljgfr

Best Answer

It sounds like doom day to me.

Best Answer

so the power to "shut down the goverment" is had by the republicans, and not the president? i dont understand

Best Answer

Why should I care?....Australia is Doing REALLY WELL!

Best Answer

i do not no any more then you no sorry ?

Best Answer

i dont think its the republicans, i think its the radicals.

Best Answer

The democrats are unhappy with some of the things that have been slipped into the bill by the republicans, like defunding NPR, planned Parenthood, Obama care,.. Republicans are upset because Obama will veto the bill to ensure that our soldiers get paid, even though all the politicians are going to get paid. It pretty much boils down to planned parent hood. The democrats believe that funding planned parenthood is more important than paying soldiers. Obama called the bill to make sure the soldiers are paid a "distraction".

Best Answer

The Republicans are pandering to the Tea Party. They are making unreasonable demands of the Democrats. Every time the Democrats agree to their demands, they add more demands. This makes it obvious that they want to shut down the Federal Government. The Tea Party wants this because they hate the Federal Government and would like to abolish it altogether.

Best Answer

The last I heard there was supposed to be a hostile takeover by the FCC until the webmasters guild told them where to go .

Best Answer

Strike up the circus music; its all there for your entertainment. Enjoy it, because the tickets are costing you far more than you might imagine.

Best Answer

The damn fools are having nothing more than a ******* contest at our expense. Shameful.

Best Answer