Charvelu Charvelu 22-25, M 18 Answers Jan 23, 2012

So I can breathe! lol

Best Answer

the thought that maybe one day i won't be such a waste of space, that i'll amount t something useful, that i can keep other people going no matter how badly i want to quit this myself.

Best Answer

i dont exactly know, but i am glad that i am still alive and i hope that i can make the most of whatever time i have left on this planet. i thank God every morning when my feet hit the floor and i ask for his guidance in my daily life. so maybe doing His will is my reason for living. Maybe, could be, i dont know. there has got to be a reason that i am a living being. im sure that as a living human i can "make a difference" better than if i was an animal.

Best Answer

I think it's a case of "I think therefore I am" more than anything else, speaking of myself ... of course. I've looked into lots of different philosophical beliefs but never really got so deep that I lost myself in the process, and that's a problem for anyone. The only thing I can say is that on looking back, I can see how things are where they are in my life and, because of those circumstances, then this is my reason for living. Other than this I could write a list of *many* things which make up a much bigger canvass, but then we could all do that and there would be nothing 'exact' about it. :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

to expose creeping state terror and save the internet.

Best Answer

to keep smiling between each breath for as long as I can.

Best Answer

GOD

Best Answer

Because I haven't managed to smoke or drink myself to death yet. :-P

Best Answer

i live to **** off the ones that wish i was dead

Best Answer

OBSERVATION...

Best Answer

I wish I knew.

Best Answer