Fotoshot Fotoshot 46-50, F 13 Answers Aug 4, 2010

If you have to ask then it probably is.

Best Answer

i believe in what jesus said that if you look at a woman with lust in your heart then you ve already committed adultry. With that being true we are to love one another deeply as brothers and sisters in christ without a hint of lust. Dont fool yourselves adulterors will not enter the kingdom of heaven. So make it easier on yourself be friends with your husbands friends and let your wife be friends with your friends no need for private or even in your face oppisite gender friends to make your spouce jealous. Its okay to have accuaintances friendly but you are a packaged deal its rare even if the married woman is faithful doesnt stop the guy friend from thinking dirty thoughts so dont put yourself in that position but thats just me it took me years and a vow to put what i know into practice in my heart before god

Best Answer

I agree with mainstreet. I have found that an emotional bond that develops between two people outside of a respective relationship is far more dangerous to that relationship than a purely sexual affair. An emotional affair will do far more damage than a sexual affair.

Best Answer

F*cking.

Best Answer

It's not intended to be public knowledge

Best Answer

If its like... Secret!

Best Answer

It's funny how a man will be more hurt if their significant other has a sexual affair while women tend to be more distressed if there are emotions involved as opposed to straight-up sex.<br />
If you love your partner, you know what would hurt them. In some relationships, flirting is crossing the line. It's specific to what kind of relationship you're in and what would be hurtful to your partner.

Best Answer

I think you don'e need any qualification , in my opinion you need to love each other if you love then see hows your life goes. affair means also that couple love each other we don't need to take wrong it we should have to love it .

Best Answer