I'm really curious, cause I'm confused..to me the term "exotic beauty" is totally relative. It's all about majority vs minority. For instance, in my country, an Asian beauty would be called "exotic", but in China or Japan, she would be classic. Or a Russian would be exotic in a western country like the US, but just another typical Russian in her own country. I once heard that an exotic beauty is someone with dark skin and light-colored eyes. Is that true? And if so, just how dark should the skin be? maybe it's just a normal tan-color and light eyes? Could you give examples of women you consider to be exotic-looking(in a good way..)?
MantisReligiosa MantisReligiosa 22-25, F 11 Answers Jul 30, 2010

Exotic is a term used to describe someone we view as foreign (different from us), yet we're intrigued by and drawn to that person. Classic is a term used to describe someone who fits our historical mold of ideal beauty. You can say that classic is familiar, while Exotic is unfamiliar. Both may draw our attention. One is not better than the other.<br />
...................................<br />
I find it interesting that the author talks of when she was young and idealistic and compares it to now being too old. For the sake of our earth, I hope that 18-21-year-olds don't start seeing themselves as "too old." What will be our future, if they have given up already?

Best Answer

lol...ok, I'm not old, I just feel old.

Best Answer

I'd settle for either.

Best Answer

I got called exotic(without "beauty" lol) quite a few times in my life, and I always felt really awkward and almost insulted by it, because it felt like they were staring at me, because they liked something about me, and didn't quite tell what it was, so they called me exotic, because I wasn't beautiful in the usual, classical sense.

Best Answer

It really depends on where you live. If you live somewhere with a very homogenous population, anyone from somewhere else actually "normal" looking to where THEY come from will look "exotic" over there.<br />
Then there's people who actually look unsual - combinations that usually don't happen. A black person with blue or green eyes is unusual, or a (naturally) platinum blond girl with very dark eyes, or an unusual shape of face for their ethnicity, etc etc...it can be anything, but basically just an unsual combination you're born with.<br />
I don't think one type of beauty is better than the other. It depends on the person.

Best Answer

I'd call myself that &lt; South African Exotic beauty oh that wasn't an answer lol

Best Answer