CuCuMiLuv CuCuMiLuv 41-45, F 6 Answers Sep 22, 2013 in Hobbies

Life expectancy. I'd like to set a new world record for longevity. Get crackin' on that, would you please ... GOD?

Best Answer

Ask in sincerity and I know He will.

Best Answer

Some people never let their imaginary friends die...

Best Answer

Yeah you're right about that.
Especially when this imaginary friend give you life to expect.
Thank you for your reply...

Best Answer

If I want something done in my life I'll do it myself.

Best Answer

So do I, but I meant more with what you cant do. Sometimes it's simple as a attitude adjustment or pride.

Best Answer

there's nothing I can't do for myself in my life. Sorry

Best Answer

Ok superman.
Have fun with it.
Haha.

Best Answer

I Imagine God grows Weary of hearing the same old prayers. Money ,Popularity, Success, Health, and the people go on and on with their Selfish Prayers. Prayers should be made for Others only. :)

Best Answer

You better get to praying with those areas in your life. If that is what you're dealing with.

Best Answer

save me from all the sins and help me fight my inner weaknesses

Best Answer

Amen, something all of us need.

Best Answer

So he creates the disease and he's also the cure. What amazing business strategy.

Best Answer

Let's take this in little steps, I see your legs are short. You claim: 1) that god exists (can't prove it); 2) that god is the creator of everything.

As he supposedly exists and created everything and evil exists, he created evil. As he is supposedly all-powerful and doesn't take action against evil, he's either impotent or malevolent. I'd so like to be able to create my own very own scapegoat. I could then be a genocidal maniac like your god.

Best Answer

Get it right, please. You are wrong again. Someone had lied to you. But that's common to think it's Gods fault for the worlds problems. But that is elementary thinking. Even some people on this board, who don't believe as i do, know that people are the reason for their problems, not God. God gives us instructions on every aspect of life and its up to us to take it. If we don't, then you suffer consequences. Also their is another power that works against mankind. Jesus came that we can have life in Him and have it more abundantly. Not just with things, but also with spiritual blessings.

Its the devil who come to steal, kill and destroyer. Not God.

Best Answer

How is it that you are so impermeable to simple logic? Drowning all life on earth, commanding genocides, the stoning of rape victims, disobedient children, infidels, etc. are just the sorts of things loving beings do. If the universe and everything in it are god's creation, evil is his creation. If he's omnipotent, he can prevent evil. But no. Let's use this example: if you had children and a poisonous tree in your garden, you'd chop it down without a thought. A malevolent and omniscient god knows that tree is going to cause the downfall of his creation and still leaves it there. So just he can burn a few ants with a magnifying glass.

Best Answer

So you're saying God should control you and not give man the choice to serve him? You want to be a controlled robot like some whined up toy I figure.
You Know What?...
There is no sense In arguing about it, because mind is made up. And everything last thing you said and will say...I have heard it thousands of times with different people. And it doesn't change my mind In the least.

When I think on it, what do you care any way?
If you don't want to believe in God then don't believe! and go on with your life.
I didn't come on your blog, question, or anything trying to convince you to serve and believe God.
So you must believe, or there is something in you that do. Otherwise you wouldn't come at all. Interesting.

Best Answer