live4god33 live4god33 31-35, M 13 Answers Apr 24, 2009

Every other Friday night, I get my grandbabies for the night....we have a movie party that night....we go to the store and they pick out all the goodies, for snacks....then, Saturday morning, I take them somewhere they pick, before taking them home. They usually pick this petting zoo, which has pony rides, baby goat feeding, hayride.....<br />
Christmas Eve, the whole family comes to my house.....we have food, and open gifts....well into the night....it's a time full of everyone laughing, and bonding, and just having a good time.<br />
Every Christmas, I buy a gift for my children, that has a sentimental meaning.....besides the xbox games, and clothes....I pick something that reminds me of just them.....or their personality, and then I write them a handwritten Christmas letter, and I include why I picked that particular gift. My kids always tear up......and so do I.<br />
Fourth of July.....I invite everyone to go to the lake for a long weekend getaway...We roast marshmallows, tells scary stories by the bonfire.....play board games around the table....I just rent a van, and we all load up and go have fun together.

Best Answer

Myself.

Best Answer

I would like to give them all up. They cost too much anymore.

Best Answer

For many years now, my family and I have celebrated Greek Easter with a huge banquet, featuring a spit-roasted goat. It’s something we’ve done for as long as I can remember, and I have such poignant memories of spending the day with my now deceased grandfather. I really hope it’s a tradition we continue in the family, as its definitely become one of my favourite days of the year.

Best Answer

My middle name. "Rupert" is my great-great-great Grandfathers middle name and has been passed down to the firstborn male children in my family throughout time.

Best Answer

If there was one tradition that I would like to continue with my own family (someday) is that every Sunday, after Sunday Mass my cousins and I would hang out at my grandparents place. It forged a better relationship among the cousins and the siblings too. I would love to continue that

Best Answer

Certain Christmas traditions.

Best Answer

All most all..

Best Answer

none...

Best Answer

easter of course

Best Answer

The Novena in Spanish for Christmas.

Best Answer