MathMan789 MathMan789 36-40, M 18 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Art

Monet's water lilies, probably :D

Best Answer

The Savage Garden of Earthly Delights by Bosch probably.<br />
Or maybe Picasso's Woman Descending

Best Answer

Monet's haystacks

Best Answer

dogs playing poker

Best Answer

i want something colorful and geometric..or totally ethnic indian mix match painting on my wall..or something sacred religious kinda paintin... like when u look at it..you feel emotions...u find it cosy on the wall.. u find it colorful..

Best Answer

sounds very nice!

Best Answer

Anything by Henri Matisse

Best Answer

Maya Nude was the first one I hanged.

Best Answer

So many... I think today Norham Castle: sunrise, by Turner. He creates these thick atmospheres that invite you to stare and stare to see into it.

Best Answer

Good question... You could pick anything from Rembrandt after 1642. (when his wife died and he did The Night Watch) But honestly, If I had to choose I might just put up Alex Grey's... Tree of Life.

Best Answer

"Woman in a Purple Frock"

Best Answer

Sorry, but i'd simply go for whatever would fetch me the most money. Then I'd sell the painting and buy the house that I'd want to have in which to hang my artwork.

Best Answer

Your artwork? Do you paint?

Best Answer

No, I don't paint. I meant "my" artwork, as in multiple pieces of art that I would then purchase or commission.

Best Answer

buddha

Best Answer

what questions would you like to ask about View of Delft ?

Best Answer