Bonnie1934 Bonnie1934 56-60, F 13 Answers Mar 19 in Community

Must have been a liberal.

Best Answer

obama oh wait maybe it was bush

Best Answer

Adolf Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf but Joseph Goebbels, his propaganda minister is credited with saying it. Others say it was Lenin. Still others say it was from a old Chinese Proverb. But it seems to be the premise that Fox news is built on.

Best Answer

Tell a lie big enough, repeat it often enough, and people will start to believe it- Joseph Goebbels<br />
I was banned from commenting on Huffpo for quoting that in reference to their site.

Best Answer

Is he a president of a large country?

Best Answer

Not a President.

Best Answer

Adolf Hitler doesn't count as famous (sorry if I'm wrong but I've heard him say something similar)

Best Answer

Well if almost everyone in the world even today knows your name I would think you are famous.

Best Answer

Yeah I guess killing over 5 million Jewish people for no reason then you're famous. He is more infamous.

Best Answer

Well that also.

Best Answer

It was Oprah

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

It was Oprah

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

It was Oprah

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Obama. ... Bill Clinton. no it was Hilary. . (¬‿¬) George Bush, maybe. I gotta tell ya, I'm stumped. . No I got it! My ex!!

Best Answer

I'm Batman

Best Answer

I don't know if Gaga was the first to say it, but she did say it.

Best Answer

No, this one said it over 70 years ago and we much more famous than her!

Best Answer