I'm starving, have no food in the apartment and it's 340am. The only food I have is stuff that would wake my roomie up if I were to make it. This isn't the first time my friends and I have had this dilemma. Ha. There is no Jack in the Box, Taco Bell is only til 2am. I'm lookin for drive-thru or delivery... lol.
MeMena MeMena 22-25, F 18 Answers Mar 25, 2010

iHop international house of pancakes

Best Answer

Mickey D's <br />
Taco Bell<br />
Imos ( only in St. Louis)<br />
Hmm not a lot.

Best Answer

Whataburger.

Best Answer

A lot of places have their drive thru open 24 hours even if they close down the inside eating part. But I know for sure that Jack in the Box is open 24 hours. But I also think that their food is the worst. I would rather stay hungry than eat at Jack in the Box.lol

Best Answer

Nobody around here, UNLESS you own a car. If and when I sell my first ultra best seller and make a few million, I'm going to sue the crap out of them. It's a prejudice rule that caters to people that have more money, and ignores all of us poor guys who can't afford to buy a car to use a drive-thru. Stinking scum. I'd love to lock them up and not feed them for a month..

Best Answer

You dont need a car, actually, you can just walk right up to the window and ask for a chicken sandwich.

Best Answer

my local maccas is open 24 hours a day but after a certain time the restaurant is closed and just the drive thru open (more for safety reasons I think)

Best Answer

Wow hungry? haha try any local joint and if you like com ehere I'll cok a meal for you.

Best Answer

Personally, I haven't freqented a fast food place in a while, but I if I'm not mistaken, I thing Jack in the Box was one that stayed open 24/7? I also think Mcdonalds opened at 10 a.m. which was like an hour earlier then Burger King?

Best Answer

Jack in the Crack or Taco Hell. Same answer. Good luck.

Best Answer

The Box, McDonald's, Burger Sling, in some places, Taco Hell.

Best Answer

Taco Bell....but be prepared to have a serious case of the BG's (Bubbly Guts) LOL =)

Best Answer

Maccas. A kebab joint. There's usually some seedy eat place open

Best Answer

uhh theres this place called walmart that sells food

Best Answer

Whoah, this is an old thread. But, it answered my question: nothing worth eating is open after 2am. But, that's why you should buy a gigantic tub of Peter Pan peanut butter: 13 bucks which will last you multiple months. And some jelly, of course.

Ramen and eggs are always on the menu. Eggs are particularly easy to make: 325 for 30 mins, then put 'em in ice water for 10 mins--perfectly cooked, every time. Cut them in two with a knife or a string, then make your ramen. Some canned beans and jalapeños are good ones to keep around. Potatoes go bad much too quickly, unfortunately, but having some beef or chicken and mixed veggies is worth it. And rice. Stir fry like a mofucka. And soy sauce. Actually, that sounds good. I'm going with that tonight. :D

I really had a craving for Wendy's, too. Better that it's not ooen, I guess.

Best Answer

Baked alternative (why everyone doesn't do it like that, I don't know) to hard boiled eggs.***

Best Answer

They said no jack in the box yet you fools keep saying jack in the box...

Best Answer