Kittenfire Kittenfire 16-17, F 17 Answers Jan 8 in Dating & Relationships

Adults interested in children have serious issues. I feel like both their parents failed.

Best Answer

There's lot of 23 year olds with the maturity level of a teenager so in some cases the so called adult is still a child even if there considered so age wise.

Best Answer

And? Michael Jackson was childlike and people still didn't take kindly to him diddling their kids. The law exists for a reason. If it's "true love", they can wait a few years.

Best Answer

Nobody will dispute that Michael Jackson had some emotional issues and put himself in very compromising situations which bring out all the judgemental people but,i've never seen proof that he molested any children.i'm not one to assume things without proof like many people do.

Best Answer

Totally missed the point.

Best Answer

i didn't miss any point,you can make all the laws in the world you'll never get a law that fits every person.life experience takes age and throws it out the window in many cases.You can't tell someone they have to wait a certain amount of years just becomes somewhere along the line someone decided to come up with a law.You have to take each case separately.people mature differently, laws don't take this into effect,nobody has the right to force there morals or beliefs on others i believe.

Best Answer

sorry for screwing up some of my words,i mess up when i'm typing fast.

Best Answer

We need laws exactly so we don't have people coming up with their own warped ideas of what is right and wrong. Sexual predators just love to tell people that their victims came onto them and acted/looked mature for their ages.
Seems like you're in favor of total anarchy. Hey, be my guest. But not in my country.

Best Answer

i don't believe in anarchy but i don't believe all laws are just.look at the smoking marijuana law. it just got changed in colorado.people's idea of what's right is different.Not everyone has the same views and we have a right to different thinking.As far as sexual predators are concerned criminals disregard laws.i personally don't consider all 15 year olds children,you'd be surprised how some are brighter than a much older person.I think younger children are the ones most likely to be harmed by predators most 15 year olds i've encountered are pretty sharp not easily manipulated.What country are you from?

Best Answer

And guess what, it's only legal if you're 21 or older. There are age restrictions for drugs, drinking, gambling, voting, driving, working, marriage, and yes S3X for a REASON. People don't always agree on much but I think most can agree that those laws exist to protect children. Because as cute and as bright as you think that child is, their brains are still works in progress, especially the part of their brain that considers consequences of their behavior. You can't say we don't need laws because criminals disregard them and say you don't believe in anarchy. How long do you think you'd live if murder wasn't illegal?

Best Answer

if an older man would have came after my girls when they were kids,I would have killed someone ,,,but later on after learning many boys their age can't even take care of themselves, where in their work 2 of my daughters met men who had the ability to provide a good life to my girls so I wasn't in kill made when I found out their men were closer to mt age than theirs ,,,one has been married very happy 12 yrs and my one son in law is on machines right now fighting for his life ,he has been great to my daughter and if he passes she is far better of for knowing him than not ,you are right ,,men have gotten wicked but not all men around a younger woman want to jump their bones,,but like you said if you raised them right eventually they will make the right decision I know im fixing to get flogged for this ,,and hello again

Best Answer

Were you daughters over 18 at the time? I'm not dissing all age gap relationships, I'm strictly referring to inappropriate relationships between adults and children.

Best Answer

I got that and hello again ,,,I am being a little bit of a hypocrite on this subject ,,,my great great grand father was 27 and his bride was 16,they stayed together till death,,,my grandfather was 27 his wife 16,,and again still in love till the death ,grandma went ,,grandpa right behind ,,,one grandfather re married and wished he hadn't ,( I took care of him the last years of his life and he went on and on when he was dying what a special lady grandma was ) my Dad wed a woman his age ,,at 18 they were married by 21 she ran off with his car leaving my 1/2 brother behind ,,,My grandparents ran a truck stop and Mom would beg Dad for dimes for the juke box when he came in for lunch when Mom was a little girl,,,,when Mom announced at 16 she wanted to marry my Dad ,my Grandfather paid for the wedding ( Grandpa was the highest rank you could achieve in the Coast Guard without going to O.C.S. CWO4,,retired after 36 yrs and was the commander at the same boot camp where I went to boot camp,,,years before of course he was no hay seed plow boy or a perv ,
my Mom was good looking in her day and like Dads first wife ,she wanted more ,but she didn't leave him ,,and knowing what she did he put up with her till he died ,,,,after his death all I heard was what a treasure she had and how much shame she had for hurting him,,my first wife was 18 ,,I was close to 17 we made it 10 yrs she left me for a younger man,,,,the next one is fat and ugly as I can find (she will love me right ?,,,she (after she talks me into going on through with a divorce to my first wife ) she decides she wants my younger brother ,,,,so while eating at a restaurant in North Carolina ,,the waitress begins to flirt ,I have an injury on my leg and she suggests she could be my nurse ,,,I tell her when I get the staples out of my leg we can go dancing and she accepts ,,,my friend comes in and asks me how old I am and I say 27 why ? I think your gonna have a problem ,,that girl who has been flirting with you at the cafe ,her Mom works there too and said she heard you had asked her little girl out ,,,
I went in and asked her how old are you ? my friend said you are 19 ,divorced and have a kid which I didn't mind ,,,no I will be 16 next augest,, girl get away from me do I look like I want to go to jail,,,,she runs off crying and I feel terrible ,,,she comes back and I say look I have been single some time if you still want to when you turn 18 we can still have that dance ,,,,I come in one day ,,she;s all excited my Mom said she likes you and we can date ,,,,,what ?Mom says we can go out so where we going and when we going dancing?6 months later she became my wife ,,,6 yrs later we paid out 13000,00 cash my part for back surgery ,,,,she helped me raise ,,we owned our home ,,a truck ,2 cars ,we had our bills paid 3 months in advance to be able to go on trips to dollywood ,,wild adventures ,,,6 flags ,,Disney ,we had a blast ,she got me to do what no one else ever had ,,,I had fun,,,,but my back wasn't all that was bad ,,,,my shoulder developed a spur that was cutting a tendon in my shoulder in two and the doctors couldn't find it ,,,I couldn't keep up the pace anymore ,my friends jealous of what we had ,started telling her while she was at work I was cheating on her and had been ,,,to end this long story she left me too,,,they found the spur but can;t remove it ,,I got my ssdi 6 mnts after she left ,,,,,I gave her everything and set out to find my kids and that's another long story ,,,,,women at 16 now are little girls but they used to be good Moms and great wife's so I see the way things are today and its sad

ever wonder why women start their monthly when they do,,,the world has changed the problem is now men don't think they have to grow up till their 30 either ,,,,,,,Gods way worked best ,,,mankind screwed it up,,,it really would have depended on the man ,,I come from a line of men 16 /27 seemed to work I hope you still love me

Best Answer

I don't know whether it was right, but I believe it was certainly less taboo in days of old. Though, you notice how in every instance, the woman is the younger of the two? Women haven't always been equal to men and in some ways they still aren't. It made more sense back then for women to marry young because they weren't likely to go to college or pursue a career. Women have more options now. Birth control and family planning has a lot to do with that.

Best Answer

when I was a kid men worked ,,women took care of kids ,,I have one Aunt went to collage ,,was a civil servant at Patric air force base ,,my uncle retired from there too,my uncle was mayor of my home town for 32 years undefeated ,they were both great people ,their daughter had twin boys ,,,my Uncle set out to buy my hometown on lot at a time for them,,,my cousin divorced and her husband ended up with a lot my uncle meant for his grand kids ,,He died and everything he worked for and my uncle now belongs to a whole new family and what was all family has been sold to strangers ,,2 subdivisions put up by habitat have gone up next to my aunts home ,there is no work in the area so my cousin and her kids who are grown now live clear across the state and the close family we once knew has went on to chase the dollar over family ,My aunt with all her millions sits alone most of the time with her house decorated like its Christmas year a round (one of her friends comes to stay with her every march and they have Christmas then) but all the money in the world and she sits alone ,,she would build my cousin a home near her but she is building her career
one person could work and pay all the bills now it takes two
there were farms where you needed your family ,,the bigger the better ,grandma played base ball with her kids even coached a team they have a book about my family and seeing the pictures of her in uniform was cool
my other grandma was in the wives of soldiers of foreign wars ,,the moose ,the P.T.A.,,,worked with the community center ,they fed the elderly and put on the 4th of july celebrations ,cake walks for their church, they were involved in family ,church and community and even stood air watch's at the air raid tower during ww2 ,,my grandpa started a fish business ,,orange groves and ran the general store ,hotel,post office and if needed was constable
if women really knew what they lost after ww2 they would be some that would rather it stay as it is now but I bet more than not would be happy in a world where a young woman made a home and Dad was responsible to teach his sons how to be men
women the church has dropped the ball too women are to teach the younger women how to be Godly wives but now days a lot of the women don't know themselves ,,,,I even knew a mail order bride and her and her husband were together till death she died soon after he did ,
we didnt have 900 channels with nothing on them ,,or cell phones lap tops ,x-box and gears of war ,and a collage grad for a Mom,,, but life was better then and I am so sad to see the youth in such a bad place ,,,I agree collage now days is important I have helped 2 of my girls go ,,,but my girls took some advise from me ,,Family comes first ,after God of course ,we are trying to rebuild what the generation before us threw away but the world we knew is gone ,,,can you really tell me this one is better?

Best Answer

I believe in choice. I know what choice is best for me, but wouldn't dream of saying it's the best for everyone. I think it's better to have options. Women simply didn't have many until relatively recent. That's a reason for the world changing and I believe it's necessary. I'm with you, though, I do think technology is a double-edged sword.

Best Answer

women had no problems with a role run by a man who feared God and took care of the family ,
Women didn't change anything alone ,,they joined in the march with Dr. King for Christ sake's ,,
there were no men to run the factories ,,build bombs and make planes even run the rails ,,women had to work ,,there were no men at home ,,,,construction stopped and the metal put in the war effort ,,,
men come home and women have had a taste of having their own money ,,,doing as they please and no need of a man ,,,,,70-'s the hippy movement ,,protest war and burn bra's, each generation moving to a me world and divide the country ,,throw in drugs ,,,,media highlighting a cop killing a black man the whole country gets set on fire by black people ,,many events have lead to the destruction of the family ,,,,,divorce at 50% in the church,,,couple not getting married anymore ,,,,birth rate the lowest in history,,,, women picking careers over family ,,,,,the real problem as I see it is satan is getting busy ,,his time is short and everything God has set up for good he is attacking and it appears family is at the top of his list

Best Answer

You can try to be the best parent in the world,it doesn't guarantee perfect children.

Best Answer

your right you have to lead by example and when its their way too they pass it on I know I have been blessed

Best Answer

sword of omens, give me rage beyond rage. THUNDER! THUNDER! THUNDERCATS, HOOOOOOOOOEEEEE!

Best Answer

ilysm

Best Answer

I don't see any thing wrong with it , some people mature faster than others, my first wife was 16 and I was 20 when she moved in with me, with her parents consent we where married 10 yrs and had 3 kids together.

I also knocked up a 17 yr old when I was 32, she was a coworkers wife's sister, they set us up, I got along great with her parents her father passed away a few years ago, and their is only 6 yrs difference between her mother and me.

Best Answer

I don't judge.everyoneone's different age doesn't define someone's maturity level,in some cases the 15 year old could be more mature than a 23 year old,

Best Answer

Lucky guy :)

Best Answer

hope his dad and mom raised him right and you raised your's right and hope they don't do what we did. and have a talk with my 15 year old and find out whats in her head and if she's has been listing,,

as a Dad I wanted to meet all men who called on my girls ,,,they respected or feared me enough and I don't care which,my girls brought their boyfriends home ,,,they went on and dated men I didn't like and they got jerked around some but when ever I got the call DAD will you come get me ,,,or Dad can I come home ,,I was there no one could stop me ,,,,but I learned to pray more and try to let them make their own mistakes which i'm not saying is easy to do,but I did what I was told not to do and had to learn the hard way ,,,but now they remember what I taught them and now they teach others to listen to their parents and do the same,,or I could have drove them away and they still end up with the guy ,,,unless they are having sex he hasen't even broken any laws

Best Answer

I would not notice. The situation does not sound like it needs my asstance.

But if you ever see me with a teenager rest assure, it's not a date.

Best Answer

Well R.I.P 23 year old person

Best Answer

creeeeepssss

Best Answer

That's weird, too much age gap.

Best Answer

I probably wouldn't notice as it's so hard to tell peoples ages these days.

Best Answer

Makes me jealous :)

Best Answer

that's ********* isn't it. I know 23 isn't that old but..15? Na... Usually guys who like girls that young, are suppose to wait for them to come of age.

Best Answer

Definitely not **********.
********** - sexual interest toward prepubescent children
Also, An adolescent who is 16 years of age or older must be at least five years older than the prepubescent child before the attraction can be diagnosed as **********.

Best Answer