tricky80 tricky80 31-35, M 16 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Health

Salty stuff

Best Answer

Twinkies. (lol)

Best Answer

If I crave anything it is bacon!

Best Answer

Colby cheese and crackers

Best Answer

junk

Best Answer

ahhhh lovely junk food so bad but so good

Best Answer

Can't say that I've ever craved fish before. I usually crave chocolate or ice cream.

Best Answer

Sweet potatos and brown rice.........swear I could almost live on them all the time!!

Love my dairy; esp. cheese and eggs......now I hear that the cholesterol in eggs is not that bad for you....but you still don't wanna overdo it!!!

and SWEETS....I have cut back a lot over the last 2 years or so....but it was a struggle..let's face it, folks, sugar is AN ADDICTION.....if it wasn't no one would have any problems quitting it!!!

I allow myself goodies every other day; that way I don't feel deprived and can still enjoy them......but even after all this time, I still 'fall of the wagon' every so often.....but hey, at least I made the effort!

and don't forget; sugar can weaken your immune system.....that's why so many get sick over the holidays, with all the junky foods we like to eat!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I try to stick to the rule that everything in moderation is ok and try to eat a lot of veggys

Best Answer

you sure as heck are doing better than most people!! keep it up......you will not be sorry........BUT don't forget that fresh fruits are an important part of our diet!!
...........my dad always said...'vegetables are the body's BUILDERS and fruit is our body's CLEANSER'....

Best Answer

Chinese or steak with mashed potatoes and gravy

Best Answer

salmon, mmmmm but i love whole grain breads... the real seedy chewy kind, mmmm

Best Answer

thats very passionate you must be hungry now haha

Best Answer

well, haven't had my fix lately... so ya craving

Best Answer

Roast beef and swiss!! Yummy!!

Best Answer

pepperoni and its not that good for you

Best Answer