A bit low right now--carrots, potatoes, onions, apples, lettuce, maybe tomatoes.

Best Answer

Bananas, grapefruit, blueberries, green peppers, onions, garlic, celery, carrots, brocolli, kale, sweet potatos and romaine lettuce. I think that's it. There's more frozen. Geeze! An embarrassment of riches.<br />
When I was a little girl in the last century, I remember my Grandmother would call my mother and all her daughters-in-law and give them a daily report on what she saw in the neighborhood produce market that morning and what looked good for them to buy later so they could plan their menus. For her generation, the ice boxes were small so they had to replenish daily....She was a wonderful woman

Best Answer

Navel Oranges, Bananas, Baby Carrots, Baking Potatoes, and Pineapple.

Best Answer

Apples. Oranges. Potatoes. Onions. Green chile.

Best Answer

apples, oranges, spinach, and an onion.

Best Answer

onion, bell peppers, celery, tomatoes, basil, garlic, and parsley.

Best Answer

eggplants, potato and strawberries

Best Answer

potatoes, onions, carrots, broccoli, brussels, red, orange and green peppers, butter nut squash, courgettes, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, celery, betroot, apples, oranges and bananas, grapes. We're having a stirfry tonight so I also have a pack of chinese veg, it's got water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, and loads of other stuff in it. I love fresh fruit and veg!!! :o)

Best Answer

I covet your water chestnuts.

Best Answer

was gonna make a few things for dinner , .... so i have lettice cucumber tamoto sweet onion ... also have jalninos avacados lemons celantro and nectorines.....

Best Answer

Are the nectarines juicy? Don't you hate it when citrus is dry?

Best Answer

they are great very juicey.... as bad as it sounds kinda like a hairless peach

Best Answer

Onions,potatoes,apples and a few grapefruits.

Best Answer

apples, bananas, strawberried, blueberries, resberries

Best Answer

None lol ;)

Best Answer

Eating out today?

Best Answer

Guess so or I could do some cookies! And chochy! ;)

Best Answer

If I knew you better, I'd be ringing your doorbell with a bag of walnuts, a couple of apples and a pint of vanilla yogurt in my arms.

Best Answer

A www... That's so lovely of you.
Just had some oreos with milk! ;)

Best Answer