Ferranda Ferranda 22-25, F 20 Answers Apr 23, 2012

Ginger is good for nausea

Best Answer

crystillised ginger...this works. i was the guinea pig

Best Answer

i asked the same question at your stage 3 months ago.. didnt fancy ginger or peppermint or anything like that, tbh didnt feel like anything... but i forced half a slice of toast down me and a cup of tea and felt a bit better. try to do it as soon as u wake as longer u leave sicky feeling harder it will be to eat something. hope this helps :)

Best Answer

Try a breathing exercise first. Inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth. Lay down, close your eyes and when you inhale let your stomach go out.<br />
When you exhale have the stomach go down. It is a great stress reliever which is what nausea is dealing with. Put your focus on the navel point and practice this.<br />
It is called belly breathing in yoga. <br />
Some times a little more fat in the diet will settle the stomach.

Best Answer

pepperments and ginger work well for me but befor getting out of bed in the am a few salty dry biscuits also an apple helps. Shame it will pass.

Best Answer

Zofran, an anti nausea pill safe for pregnancy

Best Answer

oh no, it's absolutely horrible. poor poor you. Nothing worked for me, except working and that somehow took my mind off it. Whatever you do - keep drinking! It is the worst thing about being pregnant, i actually thought labour was easy in comparasion. But it is so worth it in the end, and it is a sign all is well. cuddles X

Best Answer

Gingerale and saltine crackers. I had all day nausea too. It lasted 3-4 months.

Best Answer

Ive never been pregnant but when I was on chemo and nauses all the time I ate pickles and that helped. I ate more pickles in 3 years then i have ever eaten so try that

Best Answer

I'm so sorry. Even though my children are all grown, I remember being pregnant and every smell would accost me.<br />
Things that I tried, that helped a little -- coke syrup (the soda syrup without the carbonated water added), saltines and ginger ale, dry toast and even dry cereal, and raspberry tea (but not too sweet).<br />
I'm not sure if these suggestions will help, but hopefully, they will. I also hope that your nausea passes soon. <br />
Take care and good luck.

Best Answer

Suck peppermint leaf. I hope this helps you. It's annoying feeling sick all day long.

Best Answer

Diclectin. And smelling/licking lemons.

Best Answer

ginger excellent I drink ginger and honey tea so no milk no sugar and you can actually buy the granuels or the peppermints

Best Answer

Crackers and something in your stomach at all times

Best Answer