I get plenty of laughs from some of the responses here. There are some very clever people posting.

Best Answer

My last paycheck

Best Answer

last night my friends and I came home from the bar and one friend passed out in the backseat we tried to wake him but he didnt budge. so we went inside it was about 5 degrees farenheit outside so i figured hed get cold and wake up and com in about an hour and 15 min went by and I couldnt leav him out there so i went out and he was half standing inside the truck shivvering saying its cold where did the heat go, I told him we are at my house and asked if he was comming in he shivvered out a yea then he said he couldnt find the icemachine i went to the other door and let him out he said the car hasnt stopped moving that i needed to drive it to the park, I got him out and in the house and he tried to go in my closet then climbed on a beanbag chair and it looked like he wa sswimming lol He was a bit overly drunk

Best Answer

my husband was yelling at our 2yr old telling him he was gonna take away his buzz and woody,it was so funny because he accidentally said "wuzz and boody" i was in the back round laughing

Best Answer

Talked on the phone last night with my sister. We got hysterical over some of the crazy times we had when we were young.

Best Answer